09

Jungkook

"There's no need to explain. There was nothing between us in the first place so really, your personal life is non of my business. I never had interest in you in that type of way and by the looks of it, I'm assuming you never did either. Not genuinely at least so it's not my concern."

But I do..

Hearing her say that somehow breaks me inside. Knowing that she doesn't care or have interest in my kinda hurts but I decided not to push it any further. If it means that I'm on good terms with her again, so be it.

She's weird, different. She doesn't pounce on me or look for my attention. And it sparks an interest in me. I wonder if she was already used to it back in America. Were girls not swooning over the popular boys? Was it any different from our school? Probably..

I followed her into the balcony and see her set up another set of plate. The table was beautiful decorated with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Kookie." Jimin said, focusing on the burgers.

"Hi Hyung. Thanks for having me over." I help him by bringing the prepared food to the table.

"Err.. were you guys having a date?" I awkward sat down with them.

They look at each other and bursted out laughing.

"No. We just thought we switch things up. Make american food and the flowers are pretty so why not." Jimin explained about how Sakina was craving her home food.

"So you and Ah Nari a thing now?" Jimin gave me a questioning look.

"Nari.. is that her name?" Sakina glanced at me. I couldn't read her eyes. They were almost a dark hazel yet they're still so beautiful.

"Yeah. She's the 'queen bee' and apparently, Jungkook's girlfriend." Jimin rolls his eyes at the queen bee part. Yeah you can tell he doesn't like her. In fact, non of the guys do.

"Non of us likes her. But I guess Jungkook took a liking." Jimini stared at me.

"Ani hyung. She begged me to take her to the mall and I couldn't refuse." It was true. She was very.. uhm.. convincing I guess you can say..

"She's probably trying to get you in bed." Saki scoffed. I lightly chuckled at this and so did Jimin.

"What's so funny?" Her expression is so cute..

"Nothing. It's probably true though." Jimin calmed down. Thea stood up and went to the fire pit and we all followed her. Jimin lit it up since it was close to night time.

I could see the sparks of flame lit under the moonlight. The light of the moon and flames fixed and formed a beautiful glow around Sakina. Her skin was glowing and she was as beautiful as ever. I have to admit, she has an amazing body. Curves in all the right places but this is the first time I look at a girl's face, beauty, and personality instead of their body. It's strange. I don't know why my mind did this with Thea but it just did. And I have to say, this girl was perfection, hand made from God himself.

Like, if I were Jin-hyung, I'd probably say this girl is almost as beautiful as me. Almost, because according to him, he's perfection on every level.

But as I was saying, her skin is glowing, her eyes were sparkly, her hair was long and flowing. Every inch of her was beautiful. I don't know why but this girl interests me so much.

Is this what love feels like? Wait, do I even like her? I never experienced anything like this or any of this love crap. Not even from my own parents. I was never taught how to love so who am I to say what it feels like. All I know is that any hot girl I see, I want.

"Let's sing." Jimin nudges at me.

"Hyung. I sang last time at the studio. I wanna hear Sakina sing." I smiled over at her as we continue to roast marshmallows. Her eyes went wide and she slightly blushed. So cute..

"Yeah! You should sing Saki! You have a great voice." Jimin wraps his arm around her shoulder. That should be me..

I brushed that ridiculous thought off my mind and stared at her.

The way the light illuminates her skin, her body, her aura, it's just heavenly. Like she was an angel sent from God. She was a goddess herself, so gorgeous. But there's one problem. She's not my angel. I know she was not sent for me..

If anything, she would be perfect with Jimin. I mean they're already so close. Even if it pains me by a bit for whatever reason, I know he'll treat her right. Better than I could've treat anyone. I just want her so bad. But I'm afraid my feelings aren't genuine for her, like she said. I just wish I could be different but I don't know how. I want to show her that I can be worth her time but I'm afraid I won't reach those standards.. What the hell is wrong with me?

Saki's voice seemed to sparkle through the dark night of the sky. Her voice was so smooth and elegant yet so rough. Her voice was so soft and delicate yet so strong. Her voice was amazing and mesmerizing. She sang 'Come Back Home' by 2NE1. She even did CL's rap part and she executed every part perfectly.

Watching this girl from the outside, she is so amazing in every way but as I look deeper, she seems so broken. And here in Seoul was her only escape from hell. But I wanted to be her escape.

Seriously, what is wrong with me? Why can't I be the one for her?

Someone shook me and my gaze from the fire return to Sakina and Jimin.

"You okay?" Saki smiled. Oh god her smile is killing me inside.

"Yeah." I tried my best to give her a smile as I saw how close her and Jimin are..