|21|

I left Camille with the newest assistant Lana. It was my first day at my new job & of course Nani still wasn't home yet. Still to this day I don't know what the fuck she does all day. But enough about my irritating girlfriend. I was so nervous about my first night. I had been watching music videos & stripper audition tapes for the past week. Luckily I was a really good dancer. I was on the dance team before I left high school & I was a competitive cheerleader. So I had a semi good feeling about all this.
As soon as I got in, Aries greeted me & brought me to the back. He showed me where the lockers were & where I could get ready. I was going on last tonight so I had about an hour to touch up my face & get the last pieces of my outfit on.
As I was putting my hair up into a bun, another girl walked into the dressing room. She looked me up and down as if I made her stomach turn. But she still walked over to me, trying to talk to me.
She was cute, I couldn't front on her. Shorty was bad. She was a little shorter than me, she looked like she was Hispanic. Her hair was long, past her waist. She had gorgeous hazel eyes & a nice ass. Her titties were kind of on the small side but that was okay on her part.
"Who are you?" She questioned.
"I'm the new girl, I'm Mac." I remarked.
"You live out here in the Yams?"
"Oh nah, I live in Boca with my wife."
"Your wife? You gay?"
"Just a little,"

She laughed. Oh thank God, I made her laugh. It was starting to get real awkward in here.
"I like girls too,". She replied.
"It seems like every girl is gay down here," I stated.
"Oh no, don't get me wrong. I like dick, dick been good to me my whole life. But ain't nothing sexier than a real bad bitch. I just get so turned on by a beautiful woman."
"I understand, uh whats your name again?"
"They call me Doña. But my real name is Paloma."
"Thats a pretty name. Do I have to have a stage name too?" I inquired.
"I highly suggest it. A lot of these guys that come in here get obsessed very quickly. You don't want them looking up your name anywhere." Paloma explained.
"You're right, but what would my name be? I never thought about it,"
"What about Hennessy?"
"Aren't there like a billion strippers with that name?"
"Surprisingly no. Dancers usually go by normal names like Ashley & Renee. They just make sure its completely different from their government name."
"Well its cute & easy to remember. I like it!"

Paloma helped me do my hair & fix my makeup before I went on. She was really nice, I liked her. But because of recent events, I was cautious. As for my first performance, it was nerve wrecking. I'm surprised I wasn't trembling throughout the entire routine. But I did it. I got over $200 in tips & I got to look at cute girls undress in the locker room. How much better could this get?

I didn't get on my way home until 3AM, it was hella late. I hope Nani was home by now. Lana didn't need to be watching Camille this late.
None of the lights were on when I got home. Only our decorative lights hung on the balconies were. The house was dead quiet & I could only see one faint light coming from upstairs. The television in our bedroom was on, but the volume was low. Upon opening the door I found Nani out on the balcony smoking a blunt. This balcony was facing the backyard so I couldn't see her before. I immediately ran up & snatched the L out if her hand. She sucked her teeth at me, trying to take it back.
"What are you doing? You're a recovering drug addict, you shouldn't be smoking weed." I whispered loudly.
"One blunt isn't gonna send me back to shooting up! But you staying out until 3AM without telling me where you're going? That just might do the trick!" Nani complained.
"Ugh, oh please."
"Are you insane? You left my baby here with the assistant? Where were you at?"
"I'm grown, I don't gotta tell you everywhere I go."
"Don't piss me off, Max. Where were you?"

I rolled my eyes, taking a hit off the blunt.
"I was at work," I confessed.
"So you left my daughter here without telling anyone where you were going so you could get naked for 5 hours?" Nani hissed.
"I didn't leave her here! I called someone responsible to watch her while I went to work, to make money to support her."
"You don't need to!"
"Yes I do! What I don't need, is to be depending on you for everything!"

I started breathing heavy, highly pissed off. She just didn't understand. I've always done things for myself, always been independent. Now that I got someone doing everything for me, & paying for all my stuff, I feel lazy. I feel like I'm not worth much because all I do is sit on my ass.
"What happened the last time you worked in an exploitative environment like that?" Nani questioned.
"Not everyone who runs a strip club is a creep. I can handle it, Nala." I explained.

Nani rolled her eyes at me, holding out her hand. I looked her up and down trying to figure out what she was doing.
"Pass that shit, you hogging the blunt." she remarked.
"Why should I give it back?" I inquired.
"Cause its mine,"
"Oh well,"