Chapter 1:This is not happening

"I love someone else"Soryu's cold voice resonated around his suite.You stared at him,too shocked to respond to what he said.The man you love...the man you've devoted your whole life to....loves someone else?!You stared at him through your eyes which were blinded with tears.And worst of all,he's been secretly dating Erika,your enemy at work,behind your back!You couldn't have been more hurt.In the past two years that you've been dating,you thought that this loyal and kind man was incapable of ever hurting you.You were such a fool,a lovesick fool who believed in fairy tales and happy endings.Finally realising that,you stared at him through your now anguished eyes as you stomped out of his suite.

Once you got back to the dorms,you quickly typed out your resignation letter and was out the door by the next day.You went to work at a nearby pub near the docks to earn your living.Your movements itself were that of a robot.Without Soryu,you had nothing.While taking a break,you were sitting on one of the barrels near the pub when a man wearing an eye-patch and another man with a bandanna,caught your attention.It looks like they saw you too because they came towards you.Sensing danger,you quickly tried to run when they suddenly caught up to you and gagged you.You kicked and tried to scream but to no avail.The man with the eye-patch threw you over his shoulder as the other man opened a box?He threw you inside!You hit the crate hard on your head.Just as you were about to lose consciousness,you thought of Soryu."Soryu,please save me"before you realised he wasn't here to protect you anymore and you lost consciousness.

When you woke up,you were in some sort of infirmary?You think as you took note of all the medicine bottles clustered around the table."Ah you're finally awake"You jumped at the voice and turned around only to find your self with a man.You slowly backed away and fell off the bed."Ow!"You hit your head again."Oh!Are you ok?!I'm so sorry for scaring you!"The man said as he helped you up."W-Who are you"You asked as he helped you up on the bed again."My name is Christopher and well,you're currently on a ship"I was shocked to say the least."SHIP?!"You shouted as you scrambled to get off the bed."Wait!Please,we mean no harm!We're the Sirius Pirates and we need your help!"He said as he tried to catch you as you slipped out of his grasp."Pirates?!Maybe you should see a doctor!You're crazy!"You ran out the room and found yourself looking out onto the sea.

"Stop that girl!"Suddenly,six men were running towards you.Acting on your own instincts,you ran again only to find yourself surrounded.A man with a hat came towards you.Relying on the attack and defence techniques Soryu taught you,you grabbed him arm and flipped him over."Gah!"The man landed on his back groaning in pain."Cap'n!"The other crew members surrounded which you think was the captain.Taking this as a chance,you tried to sneak away when someone caught you.The man with the eye patch."You got a lotta guts woman for doin that to cap'n"He said as he stared at you with amusement."Please just let me go!"You shouted as you struggled and kicked."No can do princess of Moldor"You looked up at him in shock."I think you made a mistake!I'm not a princess!I'm just a normal girl!"He lifted up your sleeve only to find your birthmark."Tell me,how did you get this birthmark"He muttered as he stared at you."This?I got it since I was young."He stared at is as he said."It's the royal symbol of Moldor dummy"I stared at him in shock.

"You're not joking?"I ask hanging onto that last ray of hope."For the last time,no!"He said as he let me go."S-So,who are you guys?"I ask looking at them."We're the Sirius pirates and we need your help to find a treasure"I still looked at them as if they were crazy."Stop lookin at us like that!"Eye-patch said as he glared at me."I can't help it can I?!What is this?The 15th century?!"I shout back at him."Whoa whoa calm down you two!"A boy with orange,spiky hair said as he stepped in between us."So what are your names then?Don't tell me it's Sirius"I chuckled."Of course not!Cap'n can't we just feed her to the sharks?"The man with the eye patch said as he grabbed me."S-SHARKS?!"I scream."Eduardo stop scaring her!"The captain I presume said as he stood up."Ok listen woman,we need your help to uncover a legendary Moldor treasure that can only be uncovered by the Moldor princess."And why should I help you?"You asked eyeing him wearily."Well,ya see,we're in the middle of the ocean now so unless you DO wanna get eaten by the sharks then that's yer only choice"

I sighed."Fine,but can you please at least tell me your names?"You ask as you sat down on a box."Sure thing,that guy over there with the eye-patch is Eduardo and he's the navigator.This guy here is Thomas,our new apprentice.That guy which I think you know is Christopher,our doctor.That guy over there is Nathan,our cook.The guy standing next to Thomas is Russell,our two sword fencer and I'm Morgan,the captain of the Sirius!"He said smilin at me."Anyway,what's yer name?"I hesitantly answered "Carolyn."As if remembering something,the captain's head snapped up."Ah! I forgot to mention one thing,we don't have any spare rooms so.."Oh god do I have to sleep with one of them?!My eyes widen in shock."I'll take her"I whip my head to find Eduardo staring at me.I was shocked to say the least and it looks like the other guys were too."WHAT?!"They all shout in unison as I was led off by Eduardo into his room.

"WHAT?!"They all shout in unison as I was led off by Eduardo into his room

Soryu pov

I broke it up with her saying that I was dating her arch-nemesis,Erika.She stood there,shocked and hurt that I would ever do such a thing.I didn't.I was forced to.A few days ago,an agreement was made by the leader of the dragons saying that I had to marry their daughter.Although I vilely protested,it came to no avail so in order to make it look like I wanted to break up with her,I broke her heart.But I couldn't stand it when she looked at me with those eyes.Those eyes that were filled with malice and hate as she stormed off.She never looked at me like that.I crumpled to the floor grieving upon my broken heart.

A few days later,I met up with the Chinese Tigers to discuss the engagement when I got a shock."Apparently my daughter wants to marry one of your henchman not you so please bring him to me"I stared at the boss of the Chinese Tigers with fire in my eyes.So I broke up with Carolyn for nothing?!I was furious.I walked up to the man and punched him.Though I had to receive terrible punishment when I went back to the dragons office,it was worth it.I went in search of Carolyn and found that she was working in a pub now.I dashed over to the pub,not bothering to take the taxi.All I wanted to do was have her in my arms again.But....when I got there,the owner said that she hasn't returned from her break yet and was starting to get worried.I went outside to the back of the pub only to find her dumped inside a box and carried off.

"Hey!What do you think you're doin?!"I chased after them as they boarded a ship.I ran as fast as I could but the ship had already sailed off."Carolyn,I swear I'll find you,no matter what it takes."

Eduardo pov

The woman's interesting I'll give her that.I grabbed her as I threatened her and enjoyed the look of pure fright on her face before cap'n told me to let her go.When captain asked her who she was gonna sleep with,I don't know why but I suddenly said"I'll take her"The whole crew and her was shocked as I took her into my room.For some unknown reason,I wanna get to know this woman,for no reason at all,I wanted to.

~Hey there guys!In case you haven't noticed yet,the pirates in this story is from pirates in love from voltage!I'm gonna be releasing a part 2 soon so stay tuned!~