Chapter 18:Soryu

I woke up only to find someone staring down at me."Waaah!!!Get off me!"I struggled to get up only to feel a hot and searing burning sensation in my chest."Ugh..."The man who was hovering on top of me pushes me back down on the bed."Stay down miss"I struggle against him when I notice he keeps staring at my neck area and I stop."Um,excuse me,but what are you looking at?"

"You have nice and sexy collarbones miss,may I kiss them?""AHHHHHH!GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FRICKIN WEIRDO!!!"I sturggle fiercely now but he still doesn't budge.I suddenly have an idea."Ok,if you let me sit up,I promise to let you kiss my collarbones"He quickly gets off me as I sit up.I give him an innocent smile as his kips come closer to my collarbone.

*THUMP!!!*"OWWWWW!!!"The man holds his head in pain as I took the bedside lamp and knocked him with it.I quickly jump off the bed,hissing as pain coursed through my whole body and ran into the elevator,punching the lobby floor button.I run out the elevator only to run into..."Soryu?!"He stares at me in shock before picking me up bridal style and walks towards the elevator.

"PUT ME DOWN!"I shout as I push him but he ignores me as he hits the button for the top floor.We go in the lounge,only to find the weird guy still there,holding his head."Luke,didn't I tell you to keep an eye on her?"Soryu says harshly."Miss sexy bones here bonked me on the head with a freakin lamp!"Luke muttered as he groaned."And she broke her promise"

"What promise?"Soryu asked as he set me down on the sofa."She promised to let me kiss her collarbones if I let her sit up...""WHAT?!"Soryu roared as Luke sulked.I smirk when he makes eye-contact with me."What did ya expect?I am a pirate,we don't do promises."I chuckle as I watch his expression turn to shock."You're a what?!"I laugh."Pirate.P-I-R-A-T-E"I spell out the letters for him.

"Anyway,you're coming with me or at least until your chest heals""N-""You don't have the right to object"Soryu says before picking me up again and walking towards the elevator.He drives us back to his condo and carries me inside.He sets me down on the couch before going into the bathroom.I look around as a nostalgic wave hit me.It's been so long since I've been here.

I walk over to his bookcase as I take out a detective novel and started reading.I've missed these too...I smile as I flip the page.I hear a click,signalling that he came out.He sits beside me as he takes his own book."It's been awhile since you've been here"Soryu muttered as he read his book."Yeah..."I replied suddenly feeling awkward.

I stand up as I walked towards the kitchen.I check in the fridge for some eggs."Good,there's enough to make omelettes"I take them out and start cooking them."What are you cooking?"I hear Soryu ask as he stood behind me and leaned in."Um,omelettes"I blushed at having to feel him so close.I put them on the plates when their done and set the table as I shout: "Soryu dinner!" 

We both ate in silence."Your cooking's as good as ever"Soryu said as he slightly blushed."Thanks"I give him a small smile.He suddenly takes a sharp breathe."Carolyn,I know you have a boyfriend now and I know you hate me but can we please just at least be...........friends?"Soryu winces at the word friend.I nod my head at him then I mumble "I don't hate you"

Soryu P.O.V.

I brought her back to my condo and set her down on the couch before going into the bathroom for a shower.When I come out,she was reading one of my detective novels.I grab mine as I sat beside her."It's been awhile since you've been here"I muttered."Yeah..."She suddenly stands up as she headed towards the kitchen.After while,I smelt a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen.

I went in and saw Carolyn cooking.I peeked over her shoulders."What are you cooking?""Um,omelettes"I see her blush and I smiled.I still have that effect on her huh?I went back to the living room."Soryu dinner!"I put my book down again before heading towards the dining room.If we were still together,this was how it would be eh?

I decided to let myself get lost in my daydream for awhile as we ate.That we were still together,still happy and having dinner together as a perfect couple."You're cooking's as good as ever"I blushed as I said that."Thanks"She gives me a tiny smile.I take a sharp breath before I blurt it all out."Carolyn,I know you have a boyfriend now and I know you hate me but can we please just at least be...........friends?"

I wince at the word as I felt a knife stab my heart.But...it's for the best.She nods her head before mumbling "I don't hate you' which made my heart soar.

Eduardo P.O.V.

"Grr..where the hell is she?!!"I stomp into the lounge only to find a man there,rubbing his head."Don't tell me,more pirates?"The man muttered before he sighed.Wait a sec."How did you know we're pirates?""Because that crazy lady that was here was one!"He said angrily before looking at me."What?""Sir,may I just say you have exquisite collarbones?"The man's eyes gleamed.

Okkk,moving on."Where is Carolyn?"The man snapped out of it before replying."Soryu took her back to his house"My blood boiled as my vision turned red."WHAT?!!!!GIVE ME THE ADDRESS,NOW!!!"The man doesn't look perturbed at my outburst as he calmly replied."You'll have to ask Eisuke"He said as he got up."And who's that?"

"The owner of this hotel,can't miss him,the guy's like a ladies magnet"He said before walking toward the elevator.The whole crew stared at me in silence as my hands clenched into fists,my knuckles turning white."I swear I'm gonna kill him and bring her back"

Hello hello!So please try and imagine the picture of the girl with the omelettes that I linked without the love shape.And also,I'm gonna create an ending for both guys.Maybe Soryu first or Eduardo,up to you.Comment whoever you want me to write first.But note that the next chapter is NOT the last one yet,though the last one may come soon.Thankiu for you support and follow me! :)