Chapter 8:Identity.....Revealed

"CAROLYN?!!!!"All the bidders shout out loud,not expecting this.I struggled some more and Baba finally let me go.I looked at all the bidders,calm even though they were all looking at me like I'm some four-eyed freak."Hey guys"I say casually as I walk up towards them."Carolyn?!What's going on?!What-"Soryu was coming towards me when I unsheathed one of my swords and pointed it at his chest."Come any closer and you'll be dead"I flashed him a cold smile as shock registered on his and the other guys faces."What's going on Koro?Are you a pirate?!"Ota asks excitedly.I flash him an innocent smile."Yes Ota,would you like me to show you something cool that I learnt?"I said my hand reaching inside my jacket.

"Yes!Yes!Show m-"*BANG* I shot at him,the bullet missing him by an inch.Ota was frozen in shock as I smirked."You said you wanted me to show you something cool,didn't you?"I flipped my gun in my hand."Carolyn...What happened to you?"I turned to find Soryu,his eyes filled with sadness.I sneered at what he said."What happened to me?I toughened up after you cheated on me."I spat out the words with disgust.I never knew this side of me even existed!"Carolyn!No!Please just listen to me!It was all a lie!I was never dating Erika at all!I lied to you because my boss in the dragons told me to marry a girl from a rival mafia group so I had no choice but to-"*BANG* I fired off another shot to silence him.

I chuckled lowly."So all those words you said,Carolyn I love you,Carolyn,I'm never letting you go,Carolyn blah blah blah!Was all a bloody damn hell lie!"I shout my anger rising."No!Carolyn I really do lo-""IF YOU EVER LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE REFUSED THE DAMN ORDER INSTEAD OF BREAKING MY HEART"I scream at his face as he stands there.Awkward silence continued when..."Carolyn!"I turn and find Eduardo there,gun aimed at Soryu's head."You frickin bastard!You cheated on her!"Eduardo was about to pull the trigger when I stopped him."Eduardo no!"I shout just as he was about to pull it.

"I'm done,let's go"I mutter as I walked away.I was about to step outside the booth when I was pulled back."Answer me one thing,are you dating that guy"Soryu whisper angrily as Eduardo took out his gun again.I held up a hand to him as I peeled Soryu off of me.I stood beside Eduardo."Why don't you ask him"I glare at him coldly."Soryu went up to us and stood in front of Eduardo."So,who is she to you?"Soryu whispers coldly and harshly as he glares daggers at Eduardo who returned his glare."She's my woman"He pulled me into a passionate kiss in front of all the guys which I accepted.

When I broke-off from the kiss,Soryu was standing there,a heartbroken expression on his face."Now you know how I feel when you said that"I spat out.Suddenly,he had a determined look on his face."I will get you back Carolyn,you just wait"I walk out the booth with Eduardo,ignoring his comment.

Soryu Pov

"CAROLYN?!!!"Me and all the other bidders shouted out.She got out of Baba's grip and was calm as she looked at us."Hey guys"She's acting as if nothing ever happened!I proceeded towards her when she took out her sword and pointed it at me.I stared at her in shock.Never in a million years would I think she would ever do this to me."Come any closer and you'll be dead"She muttered coldly.Carolyn,what happened to you?Ota suddenly asked her if she was a pirate and to show him something cool.She flashed him a smile that I haven't seen for months as she reached into her jacket.

*Bang*The sound of her gunshot rang out,shocking all of us.Ota was frozen as she smirked."Carolyn...What happened to you?"Sadness filled my eyes as I gazed at her.She sneered."What happened to me?I toughened up after you cheated on me"I flinched at those words as I protested when she fired her gun again.She chuckled lowly as she rambled on that all those things I told her was a lie."No Carolyn!It's not true!I do lo-""IF YOU EVER LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE REFUSED THE DAMN ORDER INSTEAD OF BREAKING MY HEART"she screamed at me.

Guilt flashed across my whole being.She's right but I really still do love her.A man suddenly ran into the room.The guy with the eye-patch.He shouted at me for cheating at her and was about to pull the trigger when she shouted at him to stop.How did he know?Did she tell him?She said she was done and was about to leave when I pulled her into my arms.I missed her warmth I thought as she was against my chest when I snapped out of it and asked if she was dating that guy.She pulled my hands away as she went and stood beside him."Why don't you ask him?"She glared coldly at me.

I confronted the man called Eduardo."So,who is she to you?"I glared daggers at the man as he glared back."She's my woman"He pulled her in for a passionate kiss and I heard the sound of my heart-shattering.When they ended the kiss,she looked at me."Now you know how I feel when you said that"She spat out those words as she started to leave.But the,I realised.This was just another challenge life was throwing at us,she still loves me,I just know it.I looked at her with a determined expression."I will get you back Carolyn,you just wait"I said loudly so she could hear as she left the booth.In fact,I already have a plan.