Chapter 21:Who I chose

In a washed white world.That was what I thought as I stared out towards the horizon.Two men fighting for me,my heart torn in pieces just to make the right decision.

When suddenly I am on a ship.

"Thomas!Bring the booze!" I heard Cap'n shout as the whole crew laughed."Well,in celebration to Carolyn and Eduardo's child!A toast!" "Cheers!!!" I hear glasses clink as I looked at the whole crew.Then,I saw it.Me sitting beside Eduardo who had his hand on my stomach,grinning happily.I heard him whisper "I'm so happy we're together Carolyn"He gives me a sweet kiss.

Then,I am in the lounge of Tres Spades,the usual guys surrounding me.

"We're so envious of you Sor!A beautiful wife and soon,a handsome son as a future heir for the ice-dragons!Do you think I can buy her from you?"Baba joked around."Not in a million years"Soryu replied seriously."Awww...."Baba pouted as I laughed.I heard myself whisper "I love you Soryu..."I kiss him on the lips."I love you too...so much" Soryu says before pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

My vision blacks out and when it returns,I see Eduardo and Soryu's name on seperate doors.I heard a voice call out:

"Who will you choose Carolyn?The cold-hearted mobster?Or...the sadistic navigator?"

My feet walk automatically on it's own,as if it knew who I should belong to.It led me towards.....