Chapter 26:A new beginning

8 years later

"Mommy!Ruki's being mean to me again!"

I laughed at Yui who was struggling to catch her brother who took her stuffed-bunny."Haha!Can't catch me!"Ruki teased as they both ran around the ship.I smiled at the sight."Hey!Keep it down will ya?"Russell emerged,groaning as if he wasn't fully awake yet."Uncle Russell!!!"The twins shout and pounce on him,knocking him to the ground.

"Oof!Getoff!"Russell laughed as they struggled to hold him down."No!You're our prisoner!The only way we'll let you go is if ya fight us!"Ruki shouted pulling out a wooden sword."Woah!Can I have a sword too Ruki?"Yui asked as she stared admiringly at the sword."No!Girls aren't supposed to have swords!"Ruki said as Yui started tearing up.

I took out my own two swords as I approached them."Ruki,apologise to your sister"I said sternly."No!It's true!Girls don't even like swords!My sister is weird"I took out my sword as I looked at it."So are you saying me having a sword is weird too?"Ruki looks at my sword as he shouts "Woah!Mommy I want one too!Pleaseeeee....."Ruki pleads.

"Hmm...let me think.....alright,if you're uncle Russell can win against me,I'll give you my twin daggers,my real ones,not wooden.But if you lose,I'm giving it to your sister."I said as I showed my 7 year old son my twin daggers.Ruki's eyes gleamed.I knew that he's always wanted them,since he was 4 and when he first saw them.Yui,who was a month younger than Ruki also wanted and loved it too.

"Uncle Russell!You gotta win,show them that men rule!!"Ruki shouted at Russell."Heh,easy"Russell unsheathed his own swords."Wanna bet?"I said before he rushed at me.I dodged before flipping and landing on top of him causing him to stagger as the twins watched on in amazement."Go mommy!!"I heard my little girl shout."C'mon uncle Russell!"Ruki shouted too.

Russell tried to get me off as I hanged on.I kicked off him at the right time,causing him to fall.He quickly got up as I took out my gun.Just like the old times.I smiled as I fired at him who dodged.Then,without realising it,he got behind me and bonked me on the head,causing me to collapse."I win Ruki!!"Russell shouted victoriously.

"Not so fast"I kicked him in the knee,causing him to flinch and collapse.Before I bonked him with my gun then placed the tip of my sword at his chest while my gun was aimed at his head.I was sitting on top of him so he couldn't move."I win Yui!!"Yui cheered as Ruki looked deflated."Oh ,Ruki I forgot to mention this but....in the past,when your uncle Russell as I always used to fight like this...he always lost."

Ruki looked dejected as I handed my daggers to his little sister.I look at him and smiled as I stood in front of him and messed up his hair."Here.."I took out one of my long swords and gave it to him."Mum?Are ya sure?!!!!"Ruki said as he stared at the sword in amazement and lovingness."Yes so be sure to cherish it kay?It's my first weapon of choice ya know"I smiled as I watched him thrust it.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and pulled me in."Eduardo"I smile when he nuzzles my neck."Hey...you're up early" "Haha yeah,just having a friendly match with Russell" "Won as usual?" "Ya know..."He smiled before dragging me up to the wheel."Let's see if you still remember the things I taught you"

"Starboard"He said and I turned the ship left."Not bad"He gave me some other commands and I remembered them all."You really are my pirate queen,I'm the luckiest man alive to have you"He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

And so we sailed forth,Eduardo and I along with our kids.A happy family forever.