Chapter 20:Murderer

What is this feeling?I keep tossing and turning in bed.My heart yearns for both of them.Soryu protects me and is the sweetest guy I know but Eduardo loves me too.I take out the necklace on which he gave me.His mother's necklace...My heart is in tatters as it tries to make a decision.I'm scared that if I go back to Soryu,he'll hurt me though I doubt he'll do that again and I love Eduardo and what about the crew?I sigh before trying to fall asleep for the 10th time that night.

Where am I?I found myself sitting in a dark room,my hands and feet bound by chains."Hello?"I shout out in fear as I try to free myself of these vile things."Well well well,look who's awake."A man who I don't recognise comes into the room."While waiting for our special guest to make an appearance,shall we have some fun?"He started to unbutton my shirt.

*BAM!* "Get the hell away from her"A figure stands at the doorway,holding a gun.I can't make out his face as it is dark."So you came" The man stood up as he took out his own gun."Let her go"The mysterious man said.His voice sounds familiar."Make me"The man standing in front of you smirked before pulling the trigger.

The man by the doorway dodged and started firing as well.It was over after awhile since my saviour was more skilled in handling guns.He started to untie me."Don't worry Carolyn,I won't let anything happen to you,I swear to protect you with the rest of my life"Who is he?

I open my eyes only to find myself staring at a white ceiling with sunlight streaming through the windows.A dream?I went to change and found Soryu sitting in the living room"I have to deal with something today so you'll have to come with me"He said as I nod and we went to a boutique to get a pair of shorts and a t-shirt along with a pair of sneakers which are easier to move in.

We go out and into the ice-dragons headquarters."PRINCESSSS!!!!!YOU'RE BACK!!!!"I hear a high pitch scream before I fall to the floor in Inui's embrace."Oof!" "Inui!" "I-I'm sorry princess!I'm just so happy that you're back!"Inui looked like an over-excited puppy."Haha it's ok Inui,I missed you guys too"I flashed a smile at Samejima who gave me a small smile in return.

"Anyway,men!Get ready to move out!" "Yes boss!"We all trudge out of headquarters."So who are supposed to kill?"I said looking at my gun."The Hirukawa lions,they've been causing us some trouble"Soryu looks at me as I play around with my gun."You really have changed...."I heard him mumble as I pocketed my gun.I smiled a soft smile at him."But there is still a bit of the past you"Soryu smiled back.

We get out of the car as we approach the mansion of the leader of the Hirukawa lions."Inui,take some men and take care of the southern entrance,Samejima you and the rest of the men follow me"As they were about to go I voice out "What about me?"Soryu turns towards me."Don't let yourself get hurt or killed"I quickly walked along side him.

I took out my gun as we neared the entrance.We saw two guards up guarding the entrance.I take aim and without hesitation shoot both of them dead as Soryu stares at me in shock.I smirk at him before proceeding towards the entrance.More guards come up towards us.I estimate 30 as we start firing.We all take cover behind something as we kept shooting blindly.This isn't gonna get us anywhere is it.

I quickly take out my swords."Samejima,cover me"I run out before he could say anything."Carolyn!!!"Soryu shouted."Stay where you are and keep firing!"I shout back as I dodge the bullets firing my way.I've been training since the day I got shot in that alley-way.I quickly advance on one of the men,Samejima's covering fire behind me.

Just as the man was about to grab me,I slide under him while I quickly took out my twin daggers and sliced both his legs.The man screamed in agony as his blood coated my hands.I narrowly miss a bullet as I roll.I quickly pocket my daggers as I took out my gun.I flip and hop onto one of the goons head while firing at his skull.