Chapter 1 | Meeting Joel AND his Ex

~~~~~~~~Lizzie's P.O.V~~~~~~~~

It's a Saturday. The day of the youtuber party. I get ready by putting on my Sailor Moon crop top and some jeans with my purple vans. This should be comfy enough I thought. I got into my car and drove off to the party at the hotel.

Annie was with me too. We're dorm-mates in the university we go too. I've known Annie for a while. She's a nice girl, just there's something about her that I think I'm missing....

Well, now I'm at the party! I sit down in the couch and see someone walk over. I squint trying to make the person out. I still couldn't make it out... The person quietly says "Are we the only people who aren't drunk". I couldn't hear but it sounded like a him... I just randomly replied back "I think so. What's your name?" I say loudly. "Joel. You?" He says back to me blushing. "Lizzie. Nice to meet you." I say.

Joel asks me "Wanna get outta here and go for a walk?". I reply and we try to head out the door, but someone is blocking it! "Excuse us?" I try to say nicely. The person blocking the door quickly spots her eye on Joel and stares... It felt awkward... "Could you please move? Thanks." I say again. "Pff. Whatever.". She eyes Joel again..

We leave and start walking down the street. I start to shiver. "Are you cold? Here." He says giving me his jacket. "Th-thanks..." I reply taking the jacket from his fingers and putting it on, shivering.

(END OF CHAPTER ONE! I will update it soon!)
Sorry for the lack of updates and activity. Been busy with school and stuff... I'm trying to update now but I can't figure it out haha. I'm such a nub I know.