Chapter 2 | The Words

~~~~~~~~Lizzie's P.O.V~~~~~~~~
When we get to the dorm we see Annie in her room recording on minecraft with.. Sasha? I can't quite make out the voice. Whatever, it's not my business anyways. "Heh" I chuckled, while Joel walks me into my living space. "So, that girl.. Did you know her? She gave you some looks..?" I ask, confused.

~~~~~~~~Joel's P.O.V~~~~~~~~
I hear Lizzie as I sit. "So, that girl.. Did you know her? She gave you some looks..?" She sounded confused by her tone. "That girl at the door?" I ask, dodging the question. "Well, yeah.." Lizzie replies with a straight-toned voice. "Oh.. W-Well.. She was m-my..." I pause as I think about my words. "Go on..?" "Uh.. My old f-friend?.." I try to make up something as fast as I could. A girl walks into the room and looks at us then goes to the kitchen. "Joel, this is Annie. Annie, Joel." Lizzie gestures with her hands. "Oh, hi. I'm Lizzie's dorm-mate. Nice to meet you. Well, I just came for a snack. I was recording with Sasha. I didn't hear you walk in." Annie walks to the fridge and takes out a Pepsi with a cookie. "Well, have fun." Lizzie looks at me. "Oh! Where are the bathrooms, I may ask?" I get up.

~~~~~~~~Annie's P.O.V~~~~~~~~
I walk into the dorm living space and see Lizzie with a boy. I didn't hear anyone come in. I had just finished recording with Sasha. We chatted and then I headed back to my room. "Well, have fun." Lizzie says. I go to my room and see Joel walking to the washroom.
//a few minutes later//
I hear Joel talking to Lizzie. I put my ear to my door and listen. I know it's bad but it seems like somethings wrong. "Joel. Are you sure she was just an 'old friend' of yours? She didn't seem like it.." Lizzie says, a teeny bit upset.

(END OF CHAPTER 2! I made a long chapter because I needed to make up for the missing time. Thanks for reading my book! I will update soon! ENDED ON CLIFF HANGER HAHA)