Chapter 15 | The Call

****Lizzie's POV****
((phone call))
(D-doctor, L-lizzie)
L- he-hello?
D- Is this Elizabeth?
L- Speaking.
D- So, we have the results from the tests. Are you ready to hear them?
L- ...ye-yes.
D- The tests came back...
There was silence.
D- ...Positive.
I gasp. My voice trembling, I manage to say something.
L- Oh..my...god.
I repeat that phrase over and over again. The doctor suddenly speaks.
D- Elizabeth? Are you okay?
L- Yeah. I'm fine. Are you 100 percent sure??
D- Yes. We're 100 percent sure.
Tears start rolling down my face. I can't believe this is actually happening. It's like a nightmare that's come true.
L- So, I'm really...pregnant? Wow. Okay. Oh my god.
D- You can come in for a checkup and possibly an ultrasound in about a week, if that's fine with you.
L- Okay..how about on tuesday?
Silence.
D- Sounds good. I'll see you then. Have a nice day!
L- You too!
Tears still slowly falling, I hang up the phone, then throw it back into my bed. I put my face up to my knees and I just cry.

****Annie's POV****
I hear faint talking as I sit at my desk scrolling through youtube. The talking suddenly begins to tremble as if someone were crying. Then I hear full out crying. I then get up, and begin to walk out of my bedroom. I quietly push open Lizzie's door and see her sitting on her bed with her head laying on her knees. I can tell she's really upset.

I kneel beside her and touch her back to comfort her. She looks up, her face red with tears streaming down. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" I say in a comforting tone. She swallows, then slowly says, "the...hospital called...". My eyes widen. "That means," my eyes widen with shock as Lizzie says, "Yes. I'm pregnant.". A tear rolls down my face. "Lizzie..." I say quietly as I hug her.

((sorry for such a short chapter?? and for not updating in so long??? i'm really sorry. i kinda sorta maybe lost interest for a bit? and got writers block, along with art block. ugh. i don't know when the next update will be but it's currently 11:55pm so here. have this))