Chapter 13 | Together Again

~~~~Maddie's POV~~~~
I pull up in front of the hospital. I get out of the car and Lizzie runs up to me and hugs me. "I missed you, Lizzie!". "I missed you too, Maddie." Lizzie says back. We get into the car and I start the engine. "So..do you know what kind of 'abnormalities' they might be talking about?" I look over at her. "No..it could be anything really..."

//flashback to a few weeks before//

~~~~Lizzie's POV~~~~
"Joel, where are you taking me?" I ask while blindfolded. "You'll see." Joel chuckles. He leads me up a flight of stairs and proceeds to take off the blindfold. I keep my eyes shut. "Open your eyes." Joel says smiling. I open my eyes to see a dim room with flowers, rose petals and candles all around us. "Aww, Joel.. you didn't have to do all this!" I look at him. He takes my hand and pulls me onto love-seat. We sit and talk for a few minutes and he leans towards me. I lean over and we kiss. He pulls me onto a bed and begins kissing my neck. He takes off my shirt and I unbutton his. He pulls it off and kisses me again. I give him a slight push. "Joel...is this a good Idea..?" I say. He looks at me and nods. He slides off his pants and I take mine off too. "Trust me." He says. I lay down and he gets on top of me and starts kissing me on my neck and my torso.

//time skip, you guys don't need to hear all that//

I put on my pants and I slide on my shirt. Joel buttons up his shirt. "I should get going. Don't wanna worry Annie." I kiss him on the cheek and I head out the door.

//back to present//

"Wait..oh my god..it can't be..." I say with a worried tone. "What? What is it?" Maddie retorts. "Nothing..." I look down. "Lizzie. I know it's not nothing." Maddie lifts my chin revealing small tears going down my face. "Oh, Lizzie. Don't cry." Maddie wipes my cheek. "I'm sorry..can we leave..?" Maddie nods and begins driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter guys..and sorry I haven't been active 😩 I've been busy with school and a lot of drama lol. I'll try to update regularly✨ ilysm guys💕 xo

-Dani