Chapter 10 | The Harm

Sasha's P.O.V
I get out my phone and I call Maddie.
//phone call//
*ring ring ring*
S- Maddie?! I need your help! Lizzie, Joel and I are outside of the hospital near our university! Come, and hurry before she does it!
M- what are you talking about!? Is this another prank? Before who does what!?
S- it's not a prank! Lizzie's going to hurt herself over Joel. We need you right now maddie, please. Hurry!
M- I'll be right there please make sure nothing happens to her!
*hangs up*

Joel's P.O.V
"Lizzie, please. I love you, NOT Ashley. I made a mistake dating her." I turn to Ashley. "To be honest with you, Ashley, you were the worst girlfriend ever."
I turn back around as Ashley runs to Lizzie. I run to them both. "Ashley don't you touch her! Get your rubbish hands off her!" I get over there but it was too late. Ashley pushes Lizzie which causes her hand to move with the tool in it and she stabbed her waist. I cry as I push Ashley out of the way and I pick up Lizzie. She was laying in my arms bleeding. I take her to the sidewalk as someone pulls into the parking lot. Sasha runs to the person and gives them a hug. "You made it... a bit too late..." They both look over at me with Lizzie in my arms. They run over. "Joel, this is Maddie, Lizzie's sister..." Maddie starts crying as I put Lizzie down onto the sidewalk. Sasha starts crying and kneels down in front of Lizzie. "Let's bring her in..." Sasha helps Maddie pick her up and they take her inside the hospital. They tell the person at the front desk what happened. Doctors then come grab her and take her to surgery.

Ashley's P.O.V
I was laying there, in the cold hard streets. I get up. I feel my face, it was bleeding on my left temple. I walk over to the sidewalk and no one's there. I walk inside and find everyone sitting in the waiting chairs.

Maddie's P.O.V
I look over and she a girl standing there looking at us. I turn to Joel. "Who is that?" I whisper to Joel. He looks at the girl and jumps in his seat. "Oh, no... Ashley..." Joel turns to Sasha. "She's here..." Sasha gets up. She heads towards the front desk. I go over to her. "How may I help you?" The lady looks at Sasha and I. "You see that girl standing over there?" She points to Ashley. "I do. Why?" The lady looks at Ashley then back at us. "You see, she almost got our friend killed and run over. Can you call security? It'll do us a huge favour... She's planning on hurting us..." The lady looks at me like it's a joke. "If this is a joke, I'm going to have to call the police on you." "We're completely serious, miss. Her name is Ashley. Make her come up and ask her if it's true." We walk away. The lady looks at Ashley. "Excuse me? Miss? May I help you?" Ashley walks over to the front desk. We listen. "Miss, what's your first name?" "Ashley." "What are you doing here?" "Looking for the 3 people in the chairs." "What do you need them for?" "Oh... Uh- they're my friends?" "You don't sound too sure about that, miss. What are you really here for?" "The guy was my ex and now he's dating this other girl and I'm really upset about it." "That's no reason to almost kill someone for it." "You see this cut on my temple?! Yeah, that was from the guy. He pushed me because I accidentally pushed Lizzie, his girlfriend. I swear it was an accident." "Go have a seat. Don't sit near them or I'll call security." "Whatever."