Chapter 6 | The Kiss

//le time skip of a few days//
~~~~~~~~Joel's P.O.V~~~~~~~~
Me and Lizzie agreed to meet up at Starbucks to talk. We hadn't talked since that one call... I'm glad she even accepted the request to meet up...
//le time skip//
I put on my green shirt with my brown jean shorts. "I think this looks good." I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. Well, time to go, it's 3:50pm and she'll be there at 4pm.

~~~~~~~~Lizzies P.O.V~~~~~~~~
Joel and I meet up at Starbucks and we sit there silently. After like 6 minutes of that we lean towards each other and we stare into each other's eyes for a second, then we kiss. We stand up and move beside the table. We start making out. I push him away. "Joel.. We can't do this. Not here, not now..." I whisper. We sit back down and we talk for a bit. It's already 6 o'clock. We had been talking for two hours. "It's getting pretty late, I-I should get going." I get up, but something takes my hand. It's Joel. "Lizzie, wait... I need to talk you something. Let me drive you home, please. It's the le-least I could do..." I stand there, paused. "O-okay... We should go now though..." We walk out and get into the car. We start heading home.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)