Chapter 4

Erikah Mikaelson looked around at her siblings as she sat in her coffin

Erikah Mikaelson looked around at her siblings as she sat in her coffin. Nik was standing with a glass of bourbon in his hand, Rebekah was next to him with her arms crossed, and Kol was standing next to her with a wide smile on his face. Erikah's smile grew at that sight.

Next to Kol was the brother she hadn't seen in a couple of decades. Elijah stood with his fingers interlocked in front of him, an impassive look on his face. His eyes followed her as she watched them all.

She slowly climbed out of the coffin and smoothed down her dress before trying, unsuccessfully, to wipe the blood from her face. She gave up when she realized that there was just too much blood.

"Kol." She said, her voice breaking a little. She felt tears come to her eyes as she flashed up to her brother. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her bloodied face into his chest. "I missed you so much."

Even before she was daggered in the '20s she hadn't seen him for about 3 decades due to Nik having him daggered.

Kol ran his hands slowly down her back as his hold tightened around her. "I missed you too, Eri."

"So I see you only missed Kol then." Erikah heard her sister say. She smiled slightly before she pulled away.

"Of course I missed you." Tears came to her eyes but she wiped them away quickly. Rebekah nodded before pulling her into a hug.

A few seconds later the sisters pulled away and Erikah turned to Nik. "Niklaus." She whispered as she glared at him. He sighed slightly before he raised his glass and took a sip. Erikah rolled her eyes before narrowing them slightly.

Nik dropped his glass and grabbed on to his head, suppressing a scream. No one said anything as this happened and Nik fell to the ground, still clutching his head. Through the pain he looked up and met the gaze of his youngest sibling. She just narrowed her eyes more and glared at him.

"Ok I think that's enough, Erikah." Erikah relaxed and turned to face her older sibling.

"Elijah." She said before walking up to him. They stared at each other for a few minutes before she took the first step and hugged him. Erikah felt him stiffen under her hold before he relaxed and hugged her back. "It's good to see you, brother."

Elijah nodded. "It's good to see you too."

Erikah pulled away and wiped her tears, turning to her sister. "I need to clean up." She announced and Rebekah smiled widely.

"Let's go." She grabbed Erikah's hand and pulled her up the stairs, away from their brothers.

~~~

"So, tell me. How have things been?" Erikah asked as she twirled, admiring herself in the mirror.

Rebekah smiled slightly, glad to have her sister back. Finally. "Oh, you know the usual. Come to this town, find out the love of your life fell in love with someone else." Erikah looked back at her with a sympathetic look but Rebekah just looked away and continued. "Said love of your life has tried to kill your family for that someone else."