Chapter 11

Damon watched as his brother approached him and Elena with the blonde

Damon watched as his brother approached him and Elena with the blonde. His mind kept going back to the description that Bonnie had given him.

Blonde hair. Blue-green eyes.

As they walked up to him and Elena, the girl was watching him, her hand looped with Stefan's. Her eyes focused on his and a small smile grew on her face. The girl's eyes flicked to Elena's face, a frown flicked on her lips for a second, before she found his eyes again. Damon found himself unable to look away—a strange mix of recognition and confusion riddling his mind.

Stefan pulled her hand subtly and cleared his throat, causing the girl to look from Damon and back to Elena. Damon took the time to tear his eyes from her and placed his gaze on his brother. "You must be Elena." The girl said, a bright smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah." Elena looked up at Damon and then to Stefan with furrowed eyebrows. "And you are?"

"Erikah Mikaelson." The blonde replied. "Nice to meet you." She did a small curtsy, her hand still looped into Stefan's.

Erikah Mikaelson. E.M.

"I think that woman I saw was your wife."

Damon took a deep breath and turned his eyes back on the girl—Erikah. She glanced at him briefly before turning back to Elena.

"Wait Mikaelson?" Elena asked incredulously, sending an accusatory glance at Stefan. "I didn't know there was another Mikaelson."

Stefan pulled his hands away from her and turned to Damon. "Let's let them talk." Both Damon and Elena gave him looks of confusion and suspicion, causing Stefan to roll his eyes. "She's not gonna hurt Elena."

Erikah chuckled lowly, an amused glint in her eye. "He's right." She returned her focus to Elena. "I have no intention of hurting you."

Elena turned to give Damon a reassuring look, squeezing his arm slightly. "I'm fine." Elena let go of his arm and turned narrowed eyes onto Erikah. "She can't kill me here."

Damon's breath hitched and he almost told her that this Erikah Mikaelson very much could. She was a Mikaelson; there was little they couldn't do in terms of life and death.

Stefan raised his eyebrows at Damon and he looked down at Elena before looking back up at his brother, sharing a brief glance with Erikah. "Yeah, fine. Let's go."

The brothers walked away from the blonde and brunette and towards a table with liquor. They both grabbed glasses of liquor and took sips in silence.

"You sure do have a thing for blondes." Damon broke the silence and looked at his brother. Stefan scrunched his face up with confusion.

"What?" He asked and Damon just raised his eyebrows, taking a sip of his drink.

"Miss Erikah Mikaelson." Damon said and Stefan let out a sigh. He turned his gaze to where Erikah and Elena were talking before he turned back to Damon.