♦ Chapter 3

I swear my Michael POVs are so boring... I'll try to make em more interesting...

But lmfaoooo you guys kill me, most of ya'll don't wanna see the main characters with anyone else? I mean that's not how life goes .-. , it needs twists and turns. 

$$$

Michael | October

I walked into my house and up the stairs to see Kendra on my couch watching TV. "Aye where's King?" I asked, sitting next to her.

"He's in his room, he just fell asleep."

"Aight cool, thanks for watching him for me again."

"It's not problem Tyga." One thing that pissed me off about Kendra was that she always called me Tyga. I mean we've known each other for a few months so I figured she'd start calling me Michael but she hasn't yet. I was hungrier than a motherfucker. I grabbed a plate and piled rice, beans and chicken onto it. I grabbed a fork and started digging into it when I heard Kendra say, "Damn, at least sit at a table first." I rolled my eyes at her and followed her command.

She sat next to me and said, "I bet Janelle never cooked for you like this."

I looked at her strangely then said, "She did."

"All the time?" She bit her nail.

"Yeah, she was always on top of that shit, feeding her man right."

"Mmm, you mean FED."

I put down my fork and said, "What's wrong with chu Kendra?"

"Nothing Tyga... I just hate when we talk about this girl."

"Damn, you the one who brought her up."

It was silent for a while then she said, "You're right... I'm sorry I just don't like her."

I laughed, "Why not?"

"I don't know why you're laughing. She left your ass high and dry."

"Kendra... shut that shit up. Janelle was hurting, that's why she left. She just needs time."

"Needs? Needs as in you're still waiting around for her?"

I nodded my head a little bit and she scoffed. "Oh my God Tyga, open your eyes. Janelle's gone, been gone and she's not coming back. She left you with the shittiest breakup and hasn't contacted you since. I know you love her and everything but she's moved on, literally, and you need to also. Janelle's not good for you, she just left and took your heart with her."

I thought about what Kendra said and some of it actually made sense. I finished what was on my plate then said, "I guess you're right."

Kendra smiled and responded, "I know I'm right," while taking my plate and putting it in the dishwasher. "Trust me... the right girl will come along soon enough and she'll love you and never leave you."

~~~

Kendra

Can I call bullshit? Cause I call bullshit. Honestly, I didn't even care that Tyga was hung up on Janelle. I'm pretty sure he thinks I like him or something but all I'm interested in is that money he makes. No, I'm not some girl who came from poverty and wants to steal from him and provide for my family and no I'm not some girl who's in financial trouble who needs the money ASAP, I just want the money. I mean why not take advantage of someone who has boatloads of money and use it on yourself? Tyga is well off and it shouldn't even matter if a little of it is going to me because it's not gunna make a difference.

I don't really have a plan as to how I'm going to get the funds but it shouldn't be that hard. He obviously just got out of a highly publisized relationship that left him emotionally wounded so I'll just become his crutch. Whenever he needs me, I'll be there. Whenever he needs someone to take care of his dumb son, I'll be there. Whenever he needssomeone to talk to, I'll act all caring and concerned and be there.

I guess out of all people I should thank that stupid ass girl Janelle. She left him, she gave me the opportunity to swoop in and she's all the way across the country doing God knows what. Since she's all the way over there and hasn't taken the initiative to contact Tyga, it's slowly making him forget about her and get closer to me.

I know that we're just "friends" for now but that won't last long. I plan on being the best friend he's ever had and throw him an amazing birthday party where he'll see how much I "care" about him and then he'll ask me to be with him. I'm not even worried about anything going wrong, this is 100% fool proof IF and ONLY IF that bitch Janelle stays where she is and from what I've been hearing, she ain't going nowhere. 

$$$

Woooooo . Michael's getting #played  

Anyone like Kendra? Lemme know below! FanCommentVote

Shoutout to #TeamTyga lmao, ya'll are diehard forreal.

Thanks for reading ♥♥