♦ Chapter 15

Sorry short I know, don't kill me

$$$

Michael | April

For the last three months, Janelle and I have been communicating non-stop everyday. When I say I couldn't be more happier, I say it with all honesty. We're building up our relationship from the bottom and I was okay with that. We were totally open with anything we had to say and I knew that if we got back together, there ain't nothin' that would tear us apart. I'm supposed to be flying out to New York in a couple of days to just chill with her but the weird thing was, although we were talking all the time, she abruptly stopped talking to me like two days ago, I wonder what's going on...

I texted her just to see if she would answer.

Me: Yo

Janelle: Hey... sorry I haven't been responding to your calls & texts & shit.

Me: Yea it's iight, what's been going on?

Janelle: I don't think you should come to NY on Wed...

Me: Y not?

Janelle: I've gotten sick recently... Really sick & I don't want you to be around this lol.

Me: Damn, you iight?

Janelle: Idk... I feel really weak and I feel gross and just ew.

Me: You got the flu or somethin'?

Janelle: LMFAO no :| Can you even get that in the spring?

Me: Lmao, I wouldn't know.

Janelle: Well I don't. Doc said I have a really bad virus or something.

Me: Damn that sounds terrible.

Janelle: It is... vomiting, fever, stomach aches, I'm light headed, I can't eat anything and my mouth is always dry... I'm dying oml.

Me: You sure you don't need to be in the hospital?

Janelle: No... I don't think so. I'm sorry I'm canceling our plans though :/

Me: It's iight Janelle, just get better & I'll see you some other time, iight?

Janelle: kk I'll ttyl Ty.

I can't just stay away though...

~~~

Janelle | 3 Days Later

I turned over in my old bed and groaned. My condition over the last few days hasn't gotten any better so my mom made me come stay at home until I recover. Honestly, I felt like I was going to die. I feel so week that I haven't even been able to pick up my phone and keep in contact with anyone. I feel really bad that I had to tell Michael to stay in LA but I didn't want him to get sick. What I had must've been some new mutated shit because the medicine that the doctor gave me wasn't doing anything except making me feel worse.

I heard a faint knock at the door and I said, "Don't come in, I don't want anything to eat mami."

The door opened and Michael stood on the other side with a big brown bag in one had and a liter of ginger ale in the other. "You 'gon have to eat something Nelle."

"Oh my God Michael!" I sat up as fast as I could and tried to fix my appearance. "What are you doing here?"

"I didn't wanna miss out on Michael and Janelle time so I still decided to come." He walked up next to my bed and looked at me, "You look... sick."

"No shit Sherlock, what's in the bag?"

"Well... I didn't know what kind of shit is in your body so I brough a whole bunch of remedies." He pulled out bottles of different colored liquids and set them down on the desk I had in the room. "I also got some homemade chicken soup, crackers, Kleenex, movies, chocolate, tube socks and some Where's Waldo 'cause I know your weird ass loves that shit."

"Aww, thank you! But tube socks? What's that for?"

"I always feel a little better when my feet are warm."

"You gon put 'em on me?" I lifted my leg a little bit.

"Of course, since your sick ass act like you can't move." He shook his head then slid them on me. They were hot pink ones with smiley faces on them.

"Mikey, you're so nice for coming here and doing all of this but you really didn't have to."

"Janelle," He sat down next to me and put his arm around me, "You know it ain't no problem, I'd do anything for you."

$$$

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY BEWARE!!!!