♦ Chapter 10

Lol, this chapter is gunna suck :/ I haven't been able to write correctly lol but I hope you guys still like it. It's gunna be short :o

$$$

Michael

I walked into my house and didn't even say anything to announce I was here. I was too fed up with what happened today between Janelle and I. Nothing went as I planned, I was hoping that we could finally get some alone time and talk about everything but instead we just blew up at each other.

I walked up the stairs and into the kitchen where I heard yelling coming from the hallway.

"WHERES MY DADDY?!" King yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Ugh, shut the fuck up you little fucking brat. Your daddy isn't here and he's not going to help you." Kendra screamed back.

"I DON'T LIKE YOU!"

"The feeling's mutual you little bitch."

"Where's my daddy?" King cried out again.

I heard a loud ass slap, "I told your dumb ass he's not here so shut the fuck up and go to sleep." Oh fuck no, I know she's not touching my son!

"No! I want Janelle!"

"Oh honey... Janelle's never coming back for you. She doesn't love you or your father."

"I don't like you."

"Yeah? I don't like you either. Matter fact, I don't like your father either, I just want some fucking money and then I'll be out."

King was silent all of a sudden so I waited a few minutes then I strolled into King's room where he was now asleep and Kendra was sitting in a chair watching him. "Hey baby." I played along.

"Oh hi boo, what's up?" She kissed me and I wanted to spit in her face so badly but I sucked it up.

"Nothing, I just missed you."

"I missed you too baby." She kissed on my neck and I rolled my eyes.

"You sure about that?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

I mumbled in her ear, "Weren't you just on the street kissing up with ol' dude today?" I instantly felt her body tense up.

"What are you talkin' about?"

"Chelsea and Janelle saw you today all hugged up under some dude."

She instantly started fuming, "So you're gunna believe what that bitch Janelle has to say? I mean obviously she's just trying to start some shit between us because she still likes you. I knew she was coming to the party... she wants you back so she'll say anything to break us up Tyga."

"She's not even lying though." I opened my phone and held up the picture that Chelsea sent me.

All of a sudden, Kendra had nothing to say. "... That's not even me."

"Stop fucking around and lying to my face man. I thought I could trust you but you go around and do this?"

"... I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

I chuckled, "You must be fucking kidding me. Asking for my forgiveness when you befriend me and make me want this fake relationship. For what man? For my fucking money? You're so pathetic."

She started crying, "I'm so sorry Tyga... at first yeah, I did want your money but now I really like you and I love King and I don't wanna be without you guys."

That last statement made me actually see red, "Don't you lie like that in my mothafuckin' house." I got closer to her and grabbed Kendra by her arms, "And let me tell you something else, you have some fucking nerve handling my son the way you did."

"Wha-- what are you talking about?"

"I heard what you said to him before I came home. Put your hands on him again and I swear to God, I have no problem breaking yo' ass off. What kind of person are you, stealing from niggas and abusing their children? You need a fuckin' life man."

"I didn't do anything to King I promise."

"Don't lie to me like that. Fucking man up and just tell the truth."

"Fine? You want the truth? I couldn't care less about you or your son or whatever fucked up family situation that you have going on. All I did was take advantage of your broken heart so you would get me anything and everything I wanted."

I clenched my fists, "Get the fuck outta my house before I beat your ass."

"You wouldn't dare." She glared at me.

"True, but I'll call up someone to do it for me." I'm sure Chelsea wouldn't mind putting hands on her.

"Yeah, okay Tyga."

"Man, get cho' ass outta here forreal you stupid ass bitch." I raised my voice and I guess that alarmed her.

"Gladly." She grabbed her jacket and purse then kissed my cheek and left.

Man... I need to stop dealing with crazy ass females.

$$$

So Kendra's gone! WOO Finally :D : D :D (Don't judge the chapter though, just be glad she's gone lol) 

Leave your comments below & don't forget to vote :)

Thank you for reading ♥♥

P.S. Next chapter will be better (content-wise) but it'll still be a tad short, I've already typed most of it out. But yeah, this chapter and the next two will be short just so I can get the boring-ish stuff out the way (: