♦ Chapter 9

I just wanna say thank you to all you guys who read and comment on this story :) It really means a lot to me because I work hard to try and make a quality story while making ya'll happy (: So thank you!!

$$$

Janelle 

"Chelsea, I swear to God, you're one of the best people I've ever met." Chelsea and I decided to spend the day together so it was just me, her and baby Christian trekking around town.

She smiled, "Whatchu mean by that?"

"You're always looking out for other people. I mean, you brought Nico to me? And that time when you got Michael on the same plane as me, you're just a really good person."

"Aww thank you boo, I just like seeing people happy."

"That's how a good person thinks. I swear you're gunna make Chris the happiest guy in the world with you being his wife. You're already the best mommy to this little munchkin right here."

"Stop it Nelle, you're gassing me up." She had a huge grin on her face.

"Can I ask you something though?"

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"What do you think of Nico?"

"I like him. He seems pretty cool. Why are you asking?"

"No reason. I just really like him."

"... and?"

"And you remember when you said that Tyga and I were meant to be together?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I don't really see anything bad about Nico at all and what if I end up with him for forever?"

Chels laughed, "Janelle what is with you?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"You just said what if I end up with him for forever."

"Yeah and?.."

"You make it seem like a bad thing."

"It's not. But what about Michael?"

"What about Michael?"

"I don't know."

"You still like him?"

"I don't know... I guess."

She laughed, "So do you really think it was a good idea to get into a relationship with someone else when you're still feeling him?"

"No. 'Cause now I like them both. I'm in a shitty situation."

"Well which one do you like more?"

"I don't know, I guess Ty 'cause we have history but we're not even talking."

"Who's fault is that?"

"Now it's his, I tried but his stupid ass girlfriend got into the way. That's another thing, he has a girlfriend."

"Well maybe you should just focus on Nico then."

"I guess I will."

"Once again, you're making that seem like a chore. You know your ass was all over him yesterday when he showed up."

"I know, it's not though. It's just a lot of craziness that went down these last few days."

"I understand that, but maybe you just rushed into something so serious, so fast."

"Yeah well it's too late for that. It'll work out. Everything will be fine." I showed a small smile as we entered this cute little froyo cafe. I made me a cup of vanilla mixed with strawberry topped off with chocolate chips, cookie dough and hard chocolate shell. Then I made a little cup of vanilla for baby Christian. I sat back down at the table and watched the baby as Chelsea went to get her dessert. I fed Christian a little bit and he was just giggling and smiling like he won the baby lottery; I swear, he was the happiest baby I've ever known. "Taste good Christian?" He smiled at me again and took the spoon from me. "Aww, you're so cute." I cooed over him. He stuck his hands out the stroller and reached for me so I unbuckled him and held him. Chelsea and I sat down at a table and conversed about random topics until she looked outside at something and her eyes grew wide. "Yo Janelle, is that Kendra?"