♦ Chapter 4

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην All By Booful Readers♥♥

YO lmfao, your guys' comments had me dying last chapter so s/o to DiamondXOX, Mara_LuvvsYouu & NiyaJavaBeautifulMon. If I was Kendra frfr, I would be scared for my life lmao.

Janelle | October

Since it was the weekend, I was just at home by myself cuddled up with the new puppy, Sebastian. He's the cutest little yorkie I've ever laid my eyes on. I've just been texting Nico all day, for the short time I've known him, he's turned out to be a pretty chill dude.

Nico- So you tryna tell me if you had to choose between Biggie & Pac you'd choose Pac?

Me- Mhmmm :)

Nico- Df, why? Ain't you from around here?

Me- Lmfaoo yes, I just don't like Biggie as much cause he cheated on Faith Evans w. Lil Kim... like who does that? >_< & Besides, Tupac was about uplifting the black folks, which I'm all about ^_^

Nico- True but I still fucks w. Biggie.

Me- Lmfaoo, okay Neek, do you... -.-

Nico- Anyways, what chu doin?

Me- Same thing I was doing when you asked me 2 horas agooooo

Nico- Which is?

Me- Nothinggggggg, chillin w. Sebby :D

Nico- You in love with that dog a lil too much.

Me- That's my baby (: I luvvvvvvv him!

Nico- Ain't you supposed to be finding a home for him?

Me- Yeah lmfao, but I think imma keep him, he's grown attached to me.

Nico- Or vice versa.

Me- -.- whatever. Wanna come over? 

Nico- :O Ms. Janelle Ortega is inviting me over? I feel so honored!

Me- Lmfaoo, cut the bullshit or I'll revoke my invite

Nico- Too late, I'm omw >:)

Me- Sheeshh, the thirst is real, huh?

Nico- ... see you in a few

I cracked up laughing then rose from the couch and tidied up a little bit. Honestly, this whole situation with Nico reminds me of what I was doing with Damian last year but it feels a little different and I'm a little different. I refuse to take anything too seriously. I don't want a relationship right now and I'm not tryna be anyone's girl so if I ever get in that type of situation, I'm just gunna be upfront with the person and say we can mess around but not too much and don't get attached cause I damn sure wont. 

I refilled Sebby's food bowl and water bowl and watched him as he adorably nibbled on his food. Yeah, I'm definitely keeping his cute ass. My mom was so relieved when I came and took him from her, I could even see that her face was getting puffier just with a dog being in the house. Yeah my dad was tripping when he said she was being selfish but then again, his ass is just forgetful and he probably didn't even realize she was allergic.

I turned on the TV and began watching a rerun of Hit The Floor when my doorbell rang. Sebastian scurried over to the front door and started barking loud as fuck. I ran over to him and picked him up then opened the door. "Hey, come in." I said to Nico as I put Sebby on the floor. The dog ran over to Nico and jumped all over him.