♦ Chapter 11

Yes, I know Kendra should've gotten her ass whooped but you guys, D: I'm so much better at writing verbal confrentations (chapter 9) than physical ones (chapter 1). So yeah... this is just a transition chapter, ya feels? (: it's short.

Nico | December

I was soundly sleeping in my bed when my phone rang out loudly, interrupting the silence. It took me a moment to get up then look at the screen... I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyways.

"Hello?"

"Yo uh, is this Nico?" Some guy asked.

"Yeah... who's this?"

"This is Jeremy, the bartender from Tribal... Your friend or whatever, Janelle got really drunk so I couldn't let her drive herself home. She kept telling me to call Nico so I guess she wants you to come and get her."

I looked at my alarm clock and sighed, it's damn near four in the morning and Janelle is out getting hammered. "Yeah okay, I'm on my way."

"Alright." The guy hung up and I got out of bed then put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, slipping on a pair of Jordans I had lying around. I grabbed my phone and keys then got in my car en route to the club where Janelle was at. It's crazy because since we got home from LA, Janelle's been drinking like a fish and I'm not sure why. It's probably because of the confrentation she got into with Tyga but she won't even tell me if that's the reason or not. I just wish she'd talk to me instead of bottling up her problems and trying to fix them with alcohol because she's getting out of control. Last Thursday, the day after we got back, Janelle went out with Diamond and Kylie and she got so drunk that she couldn't even function--forget going to work, she could barely speak when I called her to see if she was okay. Then on Tuesday when she came over my place for dinner, she drank all of the wine I had in my house (which was a good two bottles) and couldn't even form a coherent sentence. And yesterday, she told me she was just going to go to work and come home but somehow she ended up on my doorstep passed out drunk. She's lucky I took out my garbage or else I wouldn't have known that she was there and someone could've came and snatched her ass up.

Once I got to the club, I just parked on the curb 'cause I knew I wouldn't be long. I walked right inside and went to the bar. "What'll you have?" The bartender asked me.

"Nothing. I'm uh, Nico. I'm here for Janelle."

"Oh right, right my bad. She's in here." The bartender walked into some back room and there was Janelle, half-passed out a couch.

"Damn," I said, "What did she have?"

"She kept asking for Henny and Bombay."

"And you didn't stop serving her after a certain point? I mean didn't you see her getting drunk?"

"I did stop after a while but I think she started asking people to order them for her 'cause she wasn't this bad earlier in the night."

"Aight, thanks man. I got it from here."

"Alright, have a good night." He nodded then headed back out into the club. I sat next to Janelle and shook her a little to wake her up. "Janelle... wake up."

She grumbled something and tried to worm her way out of my grip. I shook her again and she lazily opened up her eyes. "Nico?"

"Yeah it's me Nelle. C'mon, get up." I grabbed her hands and pulled her up from the couch where she stumbled back a little. I put my arms around her so she could steady herself. "What happened tonight? I thought you were just gunna go home after work."

"Th-they had a two for one special at the bar." She held up three fingers.

"And how many did you have baby?"

"Um... Maybe thirteen... I can't remember."

I shook my head, "Why are you doing this Janelle?"

"I was thirsty." She lied her head on my chest so I held her.

"So you didn't just get a soda?"

She shook her head, "You're asking too many."

"Too many what?"

"Que... que..." She was starting to say questions but then she ran to a nearby trashcan and started throwing up. I walked over and held her hair for a good fifteen minutes until she was finished. She wiped her mouth and looked at me, "Nico, I think I'm pregnant."

"Janelle, we ain't even had sex yet, stop tripping." I pulled her up from the ground and she laughed, "I know. I was kidding, I was funny."

"Yeah baby, you should be a comedian."

"I know right?" She groaned and held her stomach, "I don't feel good though."

"Probably 'cause you just threw up your life... C'mon, I'll get you something to eat."

"Okay." She fell into my arms and I carried her out of the club and into my car. I didn't know how, but I had to do something that would fix this situation...

$$$

LOL @ the dramatic pause. :o Janelle's turning up too much! What do you think Nico's gunna do? Write your theories below along with your other wonderful comments (: FanCommentVote♥

Thank you guys for reading!! Next chapter will be the last short one for now, then it'll get really good. 

LOVE YOU ALL ♥ Oh, just wondering, do you guys like my author notes at the end of the story, or do you want me to stop talking? Lmaooo, lemme know, I won't get mad.

AND I always feel like I give shoutouts to the same people so to change things up, shoutout to karamel_drizzle, paparazzi704, ForeverCarless, _kenzieeee, ljmismyinitial, Love_TrendyyXo, BizzyThaKidd, MusiXcalTalented21, MixBreedRiah, ImMarriedToDomo, Love_Nyy, kierrax3, clarke120 & Mindless_4Prince for your wonderful comments ♥♥