♦ Chapter 6

Yeah now ya'll are finally getting used to Nico (; That's ma nigga lmao. Well if you do like him, you're gunna love this chapter :)

$$$

Nico | November

I stood at my porch waiting for Janelle to come through when I got a text from her.

Queen Janelle: Come outside!

I opened my door and saw her standing by my car. I walked up to her and opened my car trunk. "Thanks again for taking me to the airport tomorrow."

"No problem baby girl." I kissed her softly. After I put her bags in my car, I took her hand and guided her up my steps into my place where she stumbled a little. "You good?" I asked her.

"Yeah sorry," she chuckled, "I'm just so tired... I barely got any sleep today. I went to bed at two and woke up at five."

"Aw damn, you wanna skip dinner and just go to bed?"

"No," she shook her head at me, "I'm hungry. What chu cooked me?"

"Greedy ass." I took her to the couch and sat her down then I handed her a plate of food along with a glass of wine.

"Thank you." She smiled then took a sip of the wine while I sat down next to her, holding my dinner. "What kind of wine is this?"

"Moscato, it's good right?"

"Mhm. It's gunna make me hella sleepy though. I'm not gunna be able to get up tomorrow."

"I promise I'll get you up bright and early Janelle."

"Ugh, that's gunna be so fun." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but you're excited to go back to LA right?"

"I don't know... Not exactly..."

"Why not?"

She took a sip of her wine then told me the sad story about all that happened to her last year. "I haven't really talked to anyone since then so I'm nervous."

"Not even Tyga?"

She shook her head, "Especially not him. I still feel bad because of how I ended it but I just had to go, y'know?"

"Yeah I get it." This did get me a little concerned because I knew she was probably going to see the dude when she goes back to Los Angeles.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you what happened sooner."

"Don't even apologize about that Nelle, it was a rough part of your life and it's hard to talk about it, I'm happy you told me though."

"I'm happy I did too." She put down her plate of food and kissed me. "What are you gunna do with all your free time while you're gone?"

"Shoot... I don't know, Imma be a lonely motherfucker." I started to fake cry and she laughed.

"You should just come with me."

"You know I would if I could but I can't Nelly." I had to stick around New York and be in charge of the restaurant while my parents went on vacation. 

"I know... I know... I'm just gunna miss you honestly."

"Forreal?"

She said, "Mhm," as she finished the last of her food on the plate then she set it down on the table and took off her shoes.

"Ay, you go in my room and turn on the TV while I clean up, okay?"

She looked at me, "You don't want me to help you or anything?"

"Nah just relax, iight?"

"Okay." She shrugged while standing up from the couch and went into my room. I packaged up the leftovers and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I was a little worried for Janelle going back to LA, I didn't want her to just see Tyga and run back into his arms. I mean I know we aren't supposed to be catching feelings for each other but I couldn't help it-- I liked her a lot. I'm probably in the worst predicament because she's been hurt so many times in the past that she's not even gunna give me a real chance. I really hoped she would cause I know I would treat her so right.

I walked into my room and noticed her lying on my bed, wearing her footie pajamas. "Aww look at baby Janelle, she's so cute." I walked over to the bed and lied right on top of her.

She groaned, "You're so heavy, you're gunna squish me."

"You're just gunna have to deal with it ma."

"Meanie." She slapped my back and I chuckled, "You're weak Janelle."

"Mhm, whatever." She started playing in my hair and it felt mad good. I got so relaxed that I accidentally let out a fart but then I tried to play it off. "Ew Janelle, so unladylike."

She giggled and said, "You're so nasty." Then she covered her nose. That was followed by a silence, not an awkward one though, a comfortable one. I turned up my head and nibbled on her lip and kissed her slowly. She kissed me back and we started to make out for a good ten minutes. She pulled away from me and said, "Nico, I really like you..."

"I like you too Nelle."

"... and I don't want you to worry about me while i'm in LA, okay?"

I nodded, "I'll be calm over here."

"... I guess what I'm tryna say is that I wanna make this official. Wanna be my man?"

"What?"

She laughed, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"You forreal?"

"Yes sir."

"Well then of course I will. Whatchu think, imma say no?"

"I don't know, I just figured I'd ask." She giggled.

"I thought you didn't wanna be in a serious relationship though."

"You made me change my mind." She looked into my eyes.

"Damn I feel special." 

"Don't get gassed now."

"Iight, but damn, I wasn't expecting that." I let out a smile.

"Me either, I just thought it was fine. It felt right."

"Yeah it do, don't it?" 

"Mhm." She responded softly as her eyes closed.

"You sleepy ma?"

"No... What are you saying..." She mumbled.

"Go to sleep Janelle." I murmured. 

"Go to sleep Janelle." She repeated. I laughed at her then got up and turned out all the lights. I slid back into bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her closer to me. "Night babygirl." I said softly. She cooed in her sleep and I chuckled, that's my baby.

$$$

Next chapter is going to be in LA ;) AND ITS LONG!

Anyways, whatcha'll think? FanCommentVote | All your comments had me dying last chapter but s/o to MillieVanilli cause she always comments or votes & I really appreciate that cause her stories on Wattpad are some of my faves and I'm so happy that she likes mine (: So thank you ♥

Thanks for reading (: !! 

xo♥