05 | School

Maya

She walked into the school and saw eveyone staring at her. She raised an eyebrow and walked over to her locker. She opened it and heard a bunch of girls laughing behind her. Maya turned and saw Riley was laughing her head off.

Once again, Maya raised a perfectly arched eyebrow in confusion and Riley just smirked. "Sup mommy? How's your little slut baby?" Riley taunted. Maya's eyes went wide and she felt like screaming.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Maya said. Riley just laughed even harder. Maya turned and sprinted down the hall into the bathroom. She wasn't upset- she was mad.

Lucas shouldn't have told Riley. He should have never broken up with Riley. Maya growled and slammed her fist into the mirror. It shattered and pieces fell and crashed on to the floor.

Maya's tears of anger flowed from her eyes and she punched the wall made of tiles. Her strength and anger pushed through, and a whole in the wall was created. Maya turned and locked the bathroom door and fell to the ground with her back against it.

This wasn't what she wanted. Riley obviously was no longer her best friend. Where was the real Riley when Maya needed her the most?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Maya, it's Lucas." He said. Maya rolled her eyes. She stood up and looked around the bathroom. She had destroyed it in anger. She opened the bathroom door and glared at Lucas.

"Lucas, you're an asshole!" Maya shouted. She shoved her finger in his face and pushed him back. "You should have never included Riley in this! It's not her buisness! You just ruined my life because you told her!"

"Maya, I am so so so sorry and I know you're upset. You are right. I shouldn't have told Riley and I didn't want to!" Lucas put his hands up.

"You're a moron, and that's all you ever will be!" Maya slapped him and turned down the hall. In anger, she stormed out the doors of the school and into the road. She ran down the street to the parking lot and got in her car. Tears poured from hee eyes as she pulled out.

Anthony and Bree weren't punishment. Losing her best friend and seeing her first real crush be so cruel was punishment.

=======

QOTD: Do you guys think Maya has a right to be mad at Lucas? Why or why not?