07 | Two Girls

Lucas

He walked down the hall with a burning fire in his eyes. She wouldn't. She didn't. How could she be so cruel? How could he be so stupid? He didn't love her. She didn't love him. He walked right up to her. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Riley?"

"What do you mean?" Riley asked innocently with a hand on her chest. Her lips formed into a thin smirk. Lucas was shocked. She had never acted that way before. Why was she acting that way now?

"You are a real bitch for what you did to Maya. That's not fair to her, and it's not fair to me! Okay?" He said. "Do you think it makes you look cool? Pretty? Smart? No. It makes you look like a real bitch!"

"SAYS THE GUY WHO GOT TWO GIRLS PREGNANT!" Riley screamed.

Lucas's eyes went wide. She didn't just say that. His heart stopped, then went back into rhythym speedy. Did she- was she? Lucas began to shake. He didn't. "What?"

"You got me AND my best friend pregnant!" Riley said. "Yes, Lucas. I am pregnant and it's your child because you took my virginity! And you have two kids with Maya, and that ruins my idea of a perfect family with you, me, and our child."

Lucas was still shaking. "You're lying. You aren't pregnant."

"I have been for 3 months Lucas... I'm just a small girl so it won't show for a while." Riley hissed. "And hopefully it won't show for long! We graduate in 2 months! I'll have the baby by winter." Riley said.

"Riley, you're a pathological liar and you always will be!" Lucas said. He wanted to slap her... but a part of him believed her. What if he did get two girls pregnant?

"No, you are just a man whore and always will be." Riley slammed her locker shut and walked away with near tears in her eyes. Lucas was speechless. He had to choose now... he had gotten two girls pregnant.

He didn't know what to do.

========

QOTC: Who do you think Lucas will choose? Riley or Maya?