14 | Finding Out

Riley

Riley sighed and got up from her bed. She walked into her bathroom and looked around. She still felt insecure after the day she found out.

Riley finished throwing up on the toilet and looked down to her hands in her lap. She got up and looked in the mirror. Her face was pale and she hadn't eaten anything expired or bad in quite a long, long time.

'What else could it be?' She thought to herself. That's when she decided to get up and get her shoes and coat on.

It wasn't that she wanted to be pregnant, but she thought it was best to check. She couldn't remember the last time she had her period.

She walked down the street into the pharmacy and walked down the aisle. She looked around in every aisle for the pregnancy tests. That's when her eyes landed on about 6 different brands of pregnancy tests. She grabbed two and walked down and paid for them.

The clerk even gave her a dirty look.

Riley then walked down the street with the bag in her hand and sighed. She walked into her house and luckily her parents were both not home. She walked into the bathroom, tied her hair back, and opened the first box and took out the stick.

I then took out the second stick and opened it up. She then walked over to the toilet and sighed, her heart racing.

When she was done she set the sticks on the sink and started the timer. She leaned on the sink before pulling her hair back and getting a weird feeling in her stomach.

She wasn't ready. She wasn't ready to be a mom. She knew exactly who the father would be... Farkle. She hadn't slept with Lucas for at least 2 months and if it was his she'd know by then. Farkle, on the other hand, she had slept in within the past month.

That's when the timer went off. Riley picked up the first stick.

Both of them were positive.