Crush E•D (part 2)

*the next day*

"I still can't believe he said that to you, he's such a dick." Jessie said shocked as you walked into the school gates, "today I'm just going to ignore him and all of his friends, I have to act like he hasn't hurt me." You almost whisper as you enter the school and join the Heard of students.

"I have art so I'll see you at break" you say as you wave goodbye to Jessie and she makes her way to her lesson. The whole way through art class you were replaying the few messages that had been shared between you and Ethan.

Thinking about every single word, but two stuck with you 'ugly, bitch' thinking of his voice full of venom as he said them brought tears to your eyes.

As one tear was about to fall you quickly wiped it away, you knew once one fell the rest would come tumbling down with it, you couldn't and wouldn't let that happen.

It seemed like before it had even started art class had ended and it was time for break and most likely the most humiliating moments of your life, you made your way to where Jessie had class and waited for her to be dismissed.

The door opened and the students flooded out like water from a tap and right at the back staying away from the manic behaviour in front was Jessie walking out calmly,
"You ready?" She asked concerned.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Jessie gave you a hug as you approached the double doors leading to the cafeteria and the only seating area in the school, this was it you were going to be publicly bullied all because of one stupid message, you thought to yourself.

You walked over to your usual table which had only one other table separating you from Ethan and his group, as you and Jessie sat down you noticed that nothing had been said or muttered from Ethan's group.

As you ate your food you watched them contently murmuring the odd yes or nope to Jessie as she spoke about her last lesson, the boy sitting next to Ethan, Blake Hudson whispered in Ethan's ear.

The two boys got up and walked over to an empty wall that was behind Jessie, your gaze followed them as you admired the way Ethan walked, stop thinking like that he was so horrible, you thought to yourself.

Once again Blake whispered in Ethan's ear, you noticed that Ethan's usual alluring grin had gone and was replaced with an expression you couldn't quite read, it looked as if he was angry and annoying but you weren't sure.

Blake laughed while he moved away from Ethan slightly after he had finished speaking, you watched carefully at what happened next, Ethan punched him square in the face making Blake stumble back, he pulled his had away from his nose and it was bleeding.

"Why the fuck would you do that" Ethan shouted at Blake, he scanned the room and then his eyes met yours, your heart started beating faster than it had when you messaged him the first time.

He started walking towards you not once breaking the eye contact, you knew that this was the moment of humiliation you had been waiting for "come on let's go, Ethan's coming over" you said quickly grabbing your bag and pulling Jessie with you.

You quickly make your way through the maze of the cafeteria and found the doors pushing them open and walking as fast as you could down the hall still dragging Jessie behind you.

When you were half way down the long corridor you were no long pulling Jessie as she had caught up with you, that's when you heard the clunking of the cafeteria doors open and close.

"(Y/n) wait I need to talk to you" Ethan shouted to you only making you walk faster, "please just leave me alone, I'm sorry" you shouted not even looking back at him.

The sound of heavy feet running echoed through the corridor letting you know Ethan wasn't going to leave you alone, it was no use trying to get away he would catch you some way, so you decided to stop and turn around.

He kept running towards you, you could see a slight smile on his face, how could he enjoy being mean to people, you thought

In no time he was a meter or two away from you, he looked at Jessie and smiled wider,
"Can I talk to (y/n) on her own please" Jessie kept a stern look "no" she turned back around and you followed her.

"Ugh you make this so hard, (y/n)" suddenly you felt a tight grip on your arm spinning you around before you could react or realise what was going on you felt lips on yours.

You tried to push him away but he was too strong, after what seemed like five minutes but was really only ten seconds he pulled away, and put his hand on your cheek, "it wasn't me" he said softly.

"What wasn't you?" You quietly shouted he brushed a piece of hair behind you ear, "the messages" you knitted your eyebrows together in confusion "w-w-h-a-a-t-t-t?" You stuttered in shock.

"The messages, it was Blake who sent them." He said and put both of his hands on your cheeks pulling your face closer to his so you were centimetres apart.

"I like you" he said and kissed you again this time you kissed back, the way he kissed you with so much care and passion made you realise he wasn't joking, he wastelling the truth, you just knew.

The way your lips moulded with his was as if they were made for each other, forgetting that Jessie was stood behind you probably feeling awkward you let him deepen the kiss as he ran his tongue across your bottom lip.

Giving him entrance his tongue danced with yours fighting for dominance, which of course he got, you could feel the tingles down your spine and the butterflies in your stomach trying to escape as if they had been captured in a net.

All too soon Ethan pulled away leaving you both breathless, "I like you too" he smiled at your words "I'm sorry about what Blake did, to make it up to you how about we go on a date on Friday?" He said with a smirk, "yes" you said with a smile spreading across your face.

You turned away and began walking off with Jessie but before you got more than three meters away you heard Ethan deep voice "Oh and how would you like being my girlfriend?" You turned around with an expression of shock on your face, "seriously?" You asked excitedly "yes" he chuckled.

"Um yes" you said running into his arms as he pulled you into a tight embrace.

-------
So how did you like part 2?
It was really fun to write, sorry it was so long though I got carried away 😂😂☺️☺️🌙🌙🌙🌸🌸🌸💗💗💗 - xoxo Sian