Not long (alternative ending) G•D

(A/n this is really short but it's just an ending xoxo Sian)
--------
Previously...

It got to 1am the next day and still no sign, you gave up and went to the bed you once shared with Grayson that was now just your bed. Once again you cried yourself to sleep.

You didn't have a nightmare though, it was a peaceful dream, every where you looked was white until you saw an angel in front of you.

You moved closer to angel as it did the same to you, it was perfect, it was beautiful, it was Grayson.

He put his hands on your cheeks and kissed your forehead. He kept his hands on your cheeks but pulled his face away from yours he mouthed the words, I love you,

and rested his forehead on yours you closed your eyes for a few seconds but when you opened them Grayson was gone.

***

You woke up once again covered in a layer of sweat and tears, you rolled over to your side of the bed, expecting the cold empty covers.

But there was something hard there, something warm, you slowly opened your eyes and you saw the face of the angel laid I front of you.

You began to cry for the millionth time but it was different this time, it was tears of happiness.

You didn't care that he was sleeping, you jumped on top of him and attacked him with kisses all over his face, jaw and neck.

You were straddling his waist when you felt his hands grip your thighs and you pulled you face away from his neck to look at him.

His eyes were open and he was smiling wider than you had ever seen him smile before.

You connected you lips to his and felt what you had been wanting and needing for the months he had been gone.

You felt what you thought you would never feel again.

Both of you kept murmuring 'I love you' into the heated make out season that slowly turned into something more...

You laid with your bare chest rested on his, with his arms around you, you felt like nothing bad could ever happen, it was bliss.

"Why didn't you contact anyone after the tsunami? I thought you were dead" you spoke softly the last part a little quieter than the rest.

"Baby I promised to see you again, you know I would never break my promise" he hugged you tighter, "There just wasn't any signal anywhere, the tsunami had wiped everything out."

You snuggles into his chest as much as possible "I love you"

"I love you too" he replied.