Dumped E•D

You were sitting at you desk doing your math homework, like you do evey weekend, but this time it was different.

There was snow falling at a fast pace and your boyfriend, Dylan wasn't there like he normally was on a Saturday.

You picked up your phone and went into your texts, pulling up Dylan's contact you decided to text him.

You: where are you? Xxxx

You locked your phone and continued doing your homework, letting your mind take you away from the thought of Dylan.

An hour later just as you finished your work your phone vibrated and you got a message from Dylan.

You opened it and your heart stopped, tears began to well in your eyes,

Dylan: oh Ye about that.... I don't feel the same anymore I think we should take a break sorry bye

You couldn't hold it back anymore you were in hysterics, you had been together three years, how could he just change his mind? You thought.

It was so sudden, there had been no signs that he felt different, it was only Wednesday when he told you he couldn't imagine life without you.

You threw yourself into your bed bouncing as you landed, you laid there on your stomach, face in the pillows and duvet covering you.

Your heart was physically hurting, it felt like someone squeezing it, restricting it from pumping, you felt like you were going to die.

After about 2 hours of crying your eyes out you decided that you needed to get some air.

Without even thinking about what you were wearing and honestly not really caring you left the house, in a thin tank top and a pair of leggings.

Your cheeks were stained black from your mascara and your eyes were puffy from crying.

You opened the front door, cold air hitting you in the face. Snow flakes were gathering in your slightly messy hair, but you didn't care.

You stepped onto the fresh untouched snow and images of you and Dylan came flooding back into your mind... A tsunami of memories.

Your favourite memory of him hit you like a brick wall, you were revising and he randomly picked you up over his shoulder and ran outside with you,

luckily you had been wearing warm clothing, he put you down on your feet and brushed a snowflake off of your cheek and kissed you softly with so much love.

You quickly thought about the message he sent you immediately replacing sadness with anger.

You ran to the park behind your house and sat down on a bench that was facing the crystal clear river and surrounded by now empty and lifeless blossom trees.

A single tear ran down your face to your jawline and you wiped it away along with the little trail of misery it had left behind.

You looked at the thickening snow on the ground in front of your feet seeing nothing but white fluffy blankets of death, freezing anything below it.

You felt a presence behind you, you looked back at who was standing there and noticed it was a guy from your school, Dylan's 'enemy' and once your best friend in middle school, Ethan Dolan.

You turned away back to the emptiness in front of you, not wanting to talk to him.

He sat down ignoring your hints for him to leave.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked blissfully unaware of the situation.

"Dylan" you said mainly to yourself, fiddling with your fingers.

"What's he done?" He asked, you could tell he was concerned just by the way he spoke.

"It's over" you said once again whispering. He didn't reply so you slowly lifted you head up to see him wide eyed.

"He dumped you?" He asked surprised almost as much as you are.

"Ye" you looked at him as you spoke this time. He pulled you into a bear hug that made you realise how cold you actually were.

"He's an idiot for letting you go, you deserve so much better" you chuckled in a almost sarcastic tone "what?" He looked down at you.

"It's just that, that's such a cliché thing to say to someone who's just been dumped" you told him.

"Sorry, you know it's true tho (y/n)" you snuggled into his baggy warm jumper "I guess.

You felt yourself almost fall asleep until the warmth disappeared and was replaced with the chilling air.

You opened your eyes and couldn't believe what you saw in front of you.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ETHAN?!"

Ethans's face was painted in blood... His own, as another punch was thrown hitting his lip this time.

You jumped out of your seat, knowing you were the only one who could save Ethan.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" You screamed

The moment you spoke Ethan was released, he curled himself into a ball and for the first time ever you saw him cry.

"WHAT THE FUCK DYLAN!!" You pushed your ex boyfriends chest and somehow even being probably the weakest person in the world, managed to push him over.

"He sent the text" Dylan shouted pointing to the boy curled up on the floor.

"LIES!" You began to cry again

"How do you think he knew where you would be?" Dylan asked, you couldn't answer.

"Ethan is this true?" He looked at you and said three words "you deserve better" he shrugged as if he hadn't just be brutally attacked by  his enemy.

"W-w-w-w" was all you could say as Dylan grabbed your hand, you were still worried about Ethan as he stood up.

"I'll leave you alone from now on" he said looking between Dylan and you.

He began limping off and disappeared through the park gates.

"Let's get you home, baby" Dylan smiled sorrowfully at you hugging you as you walked back to your house, trying to comprehend what just happened.

--------
A/n
I wasn't too sure about doing the lil plot twist at the end but I got carried away, I hope it was okay.😂😂🌙🌙🍋🍋✨✨🍇🍇🍇🍥🍥🍥also sorry the ending is kinda like my other imagine "crush"😅😅 - xoxo Sian 💗