Worry (a/n)

Okay I want to start this off by saying that I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and now that I am it's not even an imagine, but over the last week or so I really haven't been in the best place.

I'm constantly getting worried and panicking about everything, the other day I went out with my sister shopping and in the middle of one of the shops I broke down in tears and there was no other reason than I just felt like shit about everything, I felt so overwhelmed and not in a good way.

I'm now on my summer break but even though it's only been about a week I'm already worried for starting school again, I'm also worried cos I feel like my best friend hates me or is really annoyed with me and I don't know why and I can't help feeling like this. She might not be but as I've said like a hundred times I'm legit worrying about everything.

I also wanna say thank you to you guys for being so nice, I love all of your comments and seeing that people enjoy my work is practically the only thing that has been putting a smile on my face these days.

Also I can't believe it but thank you guys so so so much for 20k like whatttt??!!

I promise that I will update v soon and again I'm really sorry that this is the second a/n in such a short space of time and 'ranting' but I just really wanted to let you guys know what's been going on.

Xoxo - Sian