E•D (short imagine)

You were walking with your best friend home from your local park, giggling and joking around, the breeze was comforting in the heat of summer.

You looked up and saw a guy leaning against a tree head down and a phone in his hand.

You couldn't see his face but from the side he definitely looked attractive to you. As you neared closer he put his phone away and looked up towards you making eye contact.

You almost froze on the spot if it hadn't have been for the fact you didn't want to look like an idiot in front of such a perfect piece of human.

You quickly averted your eyes away from his and looked straight laughing at something your best friend said, trying to act casual.

Each step you took was another beat quicker your heart went. You were mere meters away from him as you walked even closer.

Walking past him you felt yourself release a breath of relief that was until you felt somewhat gently take hold of your fore arm.

You turned around within a split second only to meet his eyes again he smiled and your knees almost buckled but you kept it together.

"Hi, I'm Ethan, and I just wanted to let you know that your gorgeous." He spoke his smile never dissipating.

"H-hi" you stutters mentally slapping yourself for being so nervous "thanks, I'm (y/n)" you said trying your best to compose yourself.

"Beautiful" he said breathlessly and so quiet the he was obviously only saying it to himself.

He pulled his phone out and gesture it towards you, "could I have your number?" He asked confidently but at the same time sweetly slightly raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah of course." You smiled, finally in control of your feelings and hormones. "Here" you handed it back to him.

"Call me." You said with a slight seductive tone as you walked away confused at how you had been so chill and forward.

-------
So I've decided to start writing short imagines as sort of like filer chapters I between longer imagine, also sorry of the amount of time it's taken for me to update, I was on holiday and the internet was terrible but I'm finally back. Xoxo - Sian