Date night

Grayson:

(Grayson is 22 and you are 19)

His arm was around your waist his palm against the bare section of your skin.

You both walked across the car park clad in casual attire, "You okay?" You asked just as a general question.

He nodded, looked down at you and smiled, "you?" His voice always made you shiver just from the deepness of it.

"Mmhm" you hummed and he looked back up. You reached the path that lead to the cinema.

As you entered the building a wave of hot air hit you, it reminded you of when you would get out of a plane in a hot country.

You walked up the the desk, Grayson's grip still around your waist. You got the tickets and entered the theatre.

It wasn't long before the film has finished and your stomach let out a subtle growl that hadn't been unnoticed by Grayson.

"Where do you wanna go to eat?" He asked as you both got into the car and buckled up.

"Could we just go home and order dominos?" He smiled at your reply.
"Of course, you know I love dominos"

The drive home was interesting to say the least, you had plugged you phone into the aux and Grayson had been singing his heart out the whole way, well more like screeching is heart out.

By the time you got home you still couldn't stop laughing so much that Grayson have to unbuckle you and carry indoors.

He placed you on the sofa and you finally calmed down, "don't ever sing me or your future children a lullaby." You spoke causing you to giggle a little.

"I'm gunna order the pizza in and let you continue your laughing fit" Grayson chuckled as he walked out the room and ordered the pizza.

The rest of the night was spent eating food, catching up on tv series and cuddles. Everything was perfect and you couldn't ask for more.

Ethan:

(Ethan is 26 and you are 24)

You kissed the top of her tiny head as you held her in your arms ready to hand over the the babysitter.

"I love you" you whispered onto her skin and then gave her to the babysitter who took her gently and smiled down at her.

"Thank you, Stephanie." You said to the   girl who held your baby. She looked up at you, "No problem." She smiled.

"See you at 11, have fun." Ethan said as he took your hand and opened the door pulling you with him before you change your mind and stayed at home.

You and Ethan hadn't gone out and had some time together since you gave birth 8 months ago.

"Finally we can relax" he chuckled and you sighed agreeing although you were of course still worried about your baby girl.

This wasn't a fancy date like you used to have, it was a relaxed casual one but you were as excited as you would have been if it were fancy.

You hopped into the passenger side of the car and Ethan into the drivers side, you drove and drove and drove just talking, laughing, listening to music.

You loved late night drives, especially with Ethan. You saw a McDonald's and looked to Ethan who was smiling knowing what to do.

He indicated into the drive thru and ordered, once the food had been given to you you parked and ate your food talking and joking to Ethan, this was honestly your favourite kind of date.

Once you had finished you drove around more until you pulled into your drive way at 10:58pm you walked up the path and unlocked the door.

Stephanie was sat in the kitchen around the island doing what looked like either revision or homework.

She looked up and smiled at the both of you. "She's sound asleep, I gave her, her bottle and put her to bed at 8 and she hasn't been up once."

You smiled slightly stunned, "she hasn't woken up at all?" You asked shocked "nope" Stephanie replied.

"Wow you must be magic." Ethan said also surprised that she hasn't woken up once.

"Thank you so much." You said as you got out your purse to pay, you handed her what she was owed and made sure to give her an extra 50.

She looked at how much you had given her and her eyes widened, "oh my, Mrs Dolan thank you so much but I can't take this it's too much" she tried handing it back but you put your hand out to stop her.

"You earned it, she has never not woken up within one or two hours, thank you." She looked warily at you,
"Are you sure?"

You smiled at her "of course" you said "now go and get some rest, you deserve it" you smiled at her again and she smiled back,

"thank you" she said walking out of the house leaving you and Ethan to have 'fun' for the rest of the night if ya know what I mean *wink* *wink*.