Good night baby girl G•D

A/n in this imagine Grayson and you are both 23
---------
You were laid in bed with your boyfriend Grayson laid next to you, he was asleep but you weren't, you were wide awake.

Taking the moment to admire his perfectly chiselled face, you watched lovingly as little snores and murmurs escaped his plump lips. 

Everything was so peaceful until he started doing something he had never done before, he started talking in his sleep, but something wasn't right.

He was quietly speaking about you, at first you thought it was sweet that he was thinking of you.

But then he started talking louder and you could make out what he was saying, at first you were a little scared but then you realised it was probably just his dream talking for him.

He kept saying things like "hey (y/n), watch your back... Cos I'm going to put a dagger in it soon." and "I'm coming for you (y/n), don't try to hide."

"There's nothing I won't do to you (y/n)" the last thing he said freaked you out the most even though it was the least threatening.

"You don't even know how long I've been watching you (y/n), seven years today, baby girl" You had only met him four years ago.

You decided to go to sleep and forget anything had ever happened, you snuggled yourself into Grayson feeling his unusually hot skin on your body.

Just touching his almost still body sent tingles up your spine and limbs, his body controlled yours no way anyone else ever had, but you loved it like that.

How could you not? He was your sweet and cuddly teddy bear.

*next morning*

"Babe, babe, babe" you felt something slowly nudging you awake, you slowly fluttered your eyes open and saw Grayson's smile inches away from your face.

"Finally I tried to wake you up an hour ago but you didn't even flinch" he chuckled. "Oh sorry" you said giggling.

"I'm going out with Ethan I'll be home at three this afternoon" he said giving you a gentle kiss on your lips.

"Okay bye, love you" you called out as he walked towards the bedroom door, he turned around slowly.

"Love you too" he whispered so quietly it was as if he hadn't said anything at all.

You watched him as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

You slowly rolled over to look at the alarm clock to see the time but as you did you clumsily fell off the bed.

You could see clutter covered in dust under the bed, boxes you had never seen before.

They were Grayson's and had probably been there since before you moved in with him.

Your curiosity took over and you grabbed one of the small black boxes and pulled it out, as you did a piece of what looked like paper fell off of the top of the box.

You picked it up, it was a blurry Polaroid picture of a girl that looked about sixteen or seventeen.

On the bottom of it four words were written  'She WILL be mine'.

You put it too the side confused and looked at the box and on the top it had a label.

The label looked a few years old and was struggling to keep holding on like leaves in fall.

The blue ink on the label had faded but you could just make out what was written.

It was a year -seven years ago- and the word 'babygirl' written on it. You took the lid off.

The box was filled with Polaroids just like the one you had found earlier, you looked at the photos.

They were all of one girl the same one in the first picture, you looked closely at the face of the girl.

It was you.

It was you aged sixteen

It was you seven years ago.

Your blood ran cold and your mouth went dry. You went to get a bigger box out from under the bed, you were shaking so much, you could barley hold onto it.

Closing your eyes tightly you opened the lid up... More pictures... More pictures of you.

You took out all ten boxes of different sizes and emptied them all out onto the floor, they were all pictures of you.

Some outside of your school, some in your local park that Grayson always takes you to, some in your old house and some with your friends.

Looking under the bed one last time to make sure you had got them all out you saw a tiny picture in the corner.

You struggled to crawl under the bed and pulled out the picture when you looked at it you realised it wasn't a picture.

It was a folded up note, it was was a note to you from Grayson, he had said things he would do to you.

Just as you read the last sentence, the bedroom door slammed shut making you jump, you slowly looked behind you.

It was Grayson, his jaw was clenched, his chest was rising and falling at a fast pace.

"G-g-Grayson, what-t is this?" You stuttered scared and confused.

"You weren't supposed to find any of that" he said his voice laced with venom.

You glanced at his hands one was clenched tightly and his knuckles were white.

In his other hand was a hidden behind his back, you pushed yourself into the corner as he walked towards you.

You couldn't move back anymore everything was quiet apart from the sound of his steps and the sound of your heart thumping.

He knelt down in front of you his face a few centimetres away from yours.

You felt his hand caress your tear stained cheek.

He moved closer to you, you could feel his breath on your ear.

"You made a mistake babe, those boxes should have stayed hidden"he whispered.

You felt a sudden shooting pain in your abdomen, you quickly looked down and you were covered in blood.
Grayson was smirking as he held a blood covered knife.

"Good night baby girl" you felt him kiss your cheek as every thing went blurry and then black.