Libary G•D (part 2)

*warning may contain scenes of upsetting/ triggering nature*

He wasn't even your boyfriend and you missed him, you missed his smile and you missed his proximity. You missed Grayson.

You hadn't seen him for three weeks. You had looked around campus every chance you had but there was no sign of him.

You never heard anyone call his name, you never heard his voice and you never saw him, it was like he had vanished that same day he left you standing shocked and speechless.

Your mind wondered every night when you when to bed, thinking of where he could be, who he could be with, what he was doing and why he hadn't been on campus for three weeks.

The first thing you thought was that he had been killed... Murdered. You scrapped that idea the moment logic decided to make an appearance in your mind.

There was likely a logical reason for his disappearance but that didn't stop your brain from wanting him.

You had seen him twice in your whole life and you were already infatuated and obsessed with him.

You laid on your bed in your dorm room. Out of the corner of your eye something caught your attention.

There was a piece of paper under your door, you got up and picked it up sitting back on your bed as you did.

There where a few words written in neat writing;

Elizabeth square. 9pm. See you there baby.

Elizabeth square was a small secluded  area on the outskirts of the campus, it consisted of a concrete floor, surrounded by brick walls that were painted grey.

It had a little arch way on the north wall that you had to duck under if you were over about 5 foot 6 and luckily for you, you were short, 5 foot 3 (and a half).

There was a bench on the wall opposite to the arch way. Most people would go there as couples to get away from everything and either kiss or go all the way.

The thought of 'doing it' there really didn't appeal to you, too uncomfortable, you thought to yourself.

You didn't know who it could be who sent the note it could have been anyone,

for all you knew I could have been creepy Calvin who was rumoured to go into girls rooms and steal there underwear.

The thought alone made you shiver. You definitely couldn't go... But there was something telling you you should.

Maybe it could be someone with good intentions, you had been told by the girls in your sorority that you should be more wild, be more free.

And that was what made you decide to do something very stupid, you had decided you were going to meet the person who sent the note.

It was 8:30, that meant you had half an hour to get there and it took 15 minutes to walk for your sorority house.

You got up and looked at yourself in the mirror, you brushed your hair and changed into something more presentable.

A grey halter neck and a pair of blue jeans putting a cardigan on to keep you warm.

You left the house and walked to Elizabeth square, you had also brought the note with you for some reason.