Dangerous woman G•D (part 1)

A/n btw this is not smut 😂
Grayson's POV

I watched as she walked down the hallway, her hips swaying, knowing exactly what she did to every man who laid eyes on her.

She was curvy in all the right places but slim and fit in the others, perfection was an understatement.

She always wore tight clothing to work, but that was all part of her job, it was part of what made her so good at what she did. She was hypnotic, making everyone do what ever she wanted.

No one dared to threaten her authority or try to rival her, everyone was under her control like she had you under a spell.

Her name, (y/n)

Everything about her made me need her in my life, but that's how every other man felt and she knew that, it was all part of the games she played, God was she good at playing games... it was her forte.

She wasn't just dangerous she was deadly in so many ways, she was like my drug, but I just one of her many employees.

She was the woman everyone knew but at the same time no one knew apart from the people who worked for her or with her.

The police wanted to bring her down but knew all too well to mess with her or try anything. She was their key to all of the major criminals in the world, she helped them and they worked for her...

She was the most wanted woman in the world, yet she could go anywhere without a care in the world, because not only did the police not dare to do anything but they didn't even know what she looked like or what her real name was...

They knew her as pulchra scorpionem, Latin for beautiful scorpion.

I heard a dominant and luring but feminine voice call my name, it was (y/n).

I left the confines of my office and walked down the long hall to the double mahogany doors at the end.

I pressed the button on the lock and almost instantly heard the buzz of the doors unlocking, signifying that she had accepted my request to enter.

The room that laid behind the doors was large with the walls were windows apart from the one the doors were on but that was sound proof.

The atmosphere in the room was like none I had ever encountered before, but it was alluring.

"Grayson" she stood up walking over to the two chairs that stood confidently in front of her desk.

"Take a seat" she walked back around to her seat, opened a small tin, "mint?" She offered as I sat down catching me by surprise, the way she was actually was a contrast to her usual personality.

"I'm okay thank you" I weakly smiled not knowing whether it would somehow offend her or make her feel as thought I was threatening her authority.

"Good" she closed the tin and put them back in their original place "they are poison anyway" she smiled to herself, knowing how devious yet  desirable she was.

I didn't know what to say so I just sat silently, "you know.." She started before once again getting up from her seat and walking over to one of the windows.

Your POV

"You know.." You started as you got up and walked over to the window making sure to sway your hips a little more than normal.

"There's something about you."  You continued leaving him in suspense and teasing his mind with your words.

"Ever since the moment I met you." You turned your head back at him and made eyecontact, and you felt it again, the thing you felt when ever he was around.

"I could feel your dominance" you turned your whole body to face his, "I could feel how powerful you really are" you slowly began walking towards him his eyes darting from your face to your body and back.

"How threatening you really are" his eyes widened a little and he weakly gulped "I-I didn't mean to make you feel those ways, and I really didn't try to threaten you" he said as if begging and pleading.

"Oh I know" you said as you got slightly closer still walking slowly towards him, "I want you.." You said knowing what he would think you meant but you were just teasing him... Well at least for now.

"W-what?" He asked you grinned " I want you... To work with me instead of for me"

"Oh um okay" he spoke with a hint of confidence which you secretly loved, you were now only a meter away from him.

"Stand" he quickly rose to his feet, his body taller than yours, which again you secretly loved.

"But there's one more thing I want" you said moving even closer and lightly running your nail, which was pointed at the end and was sharp enough to cut skin if enough pressure was given, up his neck over his Adam's apple to the tip of his chin,

"What?" He spoke quietly, you moved you nail over his jawline which even you couldn't deny was perfectly chiseled, and added move pressure cutting his skin.

"I want...

---------------
A/n ngl this has definitely been my favourite imagine to write so far, I feel so empowered as a female rn 😂😂😂💁🏽💁🏽💁🏽 -xoxo Sian