Cheats E•D

A/n in this imagine the twins (and you) still live in New Jersey.
P.s sorry for any mistakes this is unedited xoxo - Sian
-----------------
You watched as the two of them snuggled on the couch, ready to watch the movie.

His arm around her shoulders and her head rested on his chest, a cream fluffy blanket over them, your blanket over them.

Your thoughts of jealousy were broken by a warm body sitting next to you and Grayson putting an arm around your shoulders.

You ripped your eyes away from the pair sat across from you and looked over at the title screen of whatever film had been chosen.

You tried to resist temptation but you couldn't you glanced back over at them and his hand was combing through her hair, her eyes were closed.

You watched intently, your gaze drifted up to his face, a smirk was planted on his lips and when your stare reached his, you made eye contact, he knew how this made you felt.

Feeling the pain slowly eat you so you looked back to the movie and watched as an explosion covered the screen making you jump slightly.

You felt the arm that had been around your shoulders lower itself to your torso pulling you closer.

You got up when the movie got too boring for you to watch anymore, you walked upstairs and into your bedroom leaving the door slightly agar.

You got changed into your pyjamas and carried out your nightly routine that didn't take too long.

You climbed into your bed knowing you would be awoken when Grayson came to bed,

After only being in bed for a few minutes you felt the bed dip on his side you turned over when he had settled down and was no longer moving .

You snuggled closer to him inhaling his sent, but you suddenly opened your eyes, when the realisation hit you,

"What are you doing here, he could walk in at any moment" you could hear a thin layer of panic in your voice like a tiny piece of paper.

But there was no verbal reply, a kiss was planted on your lips one that was gentle on the surface but with very little analysis you could feel the roughness and desperation, trying to climb out.

You pulled away even though you really didn't want to, "Ethan, we can't do this here, Grayson will be coming to bed anytime"

He smiled at your comment,
"It's okay he won't, he fell asleep on the couch and so did Erica, no one will know baby." He said and began to kiss your neck.

You felt every bolt of electricity from each kiss he planted on your skin, he was so gentle, so perfect. He was like your very own Disney prince.

You moved your head so he had more access, "how are we doing this?" You asked with your eyes closed, your voice shaking slightly.

"Doing what, babe?" Ethan asked in between kisses, you felt his hands move to you waist bringing you closer to his body, spreading more tingles and creating goosebumps.

"How am I cheating on your brother, your twin?" You said holding back a moan as he found your sweet spot "with you" you finished.