Chapter One

"Get up, slut. Make me breakfast!" Someone yelled and I was ripped out of bed by the hair.

I opened my eyes and saw Daniel, the Alpha's son. "I-I'm sorry. I must've slept in," I whispered.

"No apologizes!" He yelled and threw me to the floor, "I am hungry."

He left the room as silent tears rolled down my face. What did I do to deserve this?

My name is Summer, Summer Jones. I am the Beta's daughter, but does that really matter? I'm treated as if my rank was below an omega.

I pulled myself to my feet as I slowly walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I didn't see myself, I saw a corpse.

My black hair was matted to my head with dried blood littered throughout it. My once vibrant green eyes are now a dull and lifeless. My collarbone stuck out and my boney structure showed through my lose clothing. I sighed and grabbed my spare clothes.

I pulled my messy hair into a high ponytail and took my shirt off. I put on another, somewhat clean, shit, but not before looking at myself. I was honestly tiny, they barely fed me.

"Bitch, I thought I told you-" Daniel yelled barged into the bathroom, then he saw me without a shirt. His eyes turned black with lust.

I backed into the wall, "Stay a-away from m-me."

"Shut up," he said and slammed my head into the wall. I blacked out, but not before seeing him start to undo his pants.