Chapter Ten

I woke up to strong arms wrapped around me. I was to comfy to get up, but I kept my eyes open. I looked all around the room, but noticed the closet door open.

I quickly got up, not waking Sam, then proceeded to the closet. I opened the door more and saw a little boy sitting in the closet. He held his knees close to his chest and choked back sobs.

"Hey," I whispered and crouched down, "are you okay?"

"I-I-I don't know," he cried and looked up at me. There were tears swarming in those familiar blue eyes.

"Elliot," I whispered, "what is going on? Who are you?"

"I'm yours," he whispered and the closet door opened wide up. I looked up and saw a sleepy Sam in the doorway.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Talking to Elliot," I said and looked back to Elliot, or to where Elliot was sitting, "He was just here."

"Babe, I woke up to you talking to yourself in the closet," he said and crouched down to me.

Tears started to form in my eyes, "No, Elliot was in here."

"Honey, if he was, then I would have seen him leave," he informed. He was right, but that doesn't explain the events going on. Who is Elliot???

"Come on, let's go back to bed," he said and helped me up. We walked back to the bed and I laid down next to Sam.

"Sam..." I started, "Do you think I am crazy?"

"Oh course not, love," he said and pulled me to his chest, "Yes, this is extremely weird, but it is fine."

"No it is not, who is Elliot?" I asked.

"I'm right here," a little voice said. I looked over to the corner and Elliot was sitting there with his legs crossed.

"Elliot!" I yelled and sat up.

"What are you talking about?!" Sam asked urgently.

"Elliot," I said and tried to get up.

"Yes, mommy?"