Chapter Six

"Darling, wake up," a sweet voice hummed in my ear.

"Hmmm," I mumbled in my sleepy state.

"We are here, love," he whispered and kissed my forehead. I let my eyes flutter open and I took in my surroundings. I was laying across the backseat of a car, with my head resting on Sam's lap.

"Wait, I-" I started to say.

"You started to doze off about an hour into the ride and you looked very uncomfortable. I unbuckled you and laid you down. You didn't make a peep," he smiled at the end.

"Oh haha," I laughed, but then frowned.

"What's wrong, dear?" He asked while I sat up.

"I don't think I'm ready to face everyone..." I whispered and looked down.

"I'll be there the whole time, I won't let anyone hurt you," he said pulling me into his chest.

Why does everyone think he is ruthless?? He is the sweetest teddy bear alive. He is wonderful and I'm proud to be his mate.

"Ready?" He asked and got out of the car. He shut his door.

"No..." I whispered to myself and he opened my door and held out his hand. I gingerly took it and he pulled me out of the car.

We walked up to the familiar door and opened it. The pack was scattered around talking and having a good time, then they saw me. Everything got silent.

"Giving her back already? Ha!" Someone yelled.

"Did she bore you?" Someone asked while laughing. I just pulled him up the stairs with me, but was stopped by Allie.

"Alpha Sam, nice to see you again," she purred. I hid behind Sam and he looked disgusted.

"Please move," he said.

"But darling, I could show you a good time, actually an excellent time. A way better time than that slut ever could," she purred in his ear and he just pushed her to the side.

"I said, please move," he growled while pulling me up the stairs with him.

We made it to my room and I pushed the door open. We walked in and I quickly grabbed a bag and stuffed my small amount of battered clothing in it. I went to the bathroom and put my brush, shampoos and makeup in the bag. I walked back to my "room" and saw Sam staring at my "bed".

"What?" I asked.

"They made you sleep on this?" He asked shocked.

"Y-yeah," I whispered looking at the old, ratty mattress in the corner of the dim room.

"Come on, let's go. If we stay here any longer, I'll kill them," he muttered. He took my bag and we talked down the stairs.

"Baby," Allie called out as we almost were outside.

"What!" Sam growled.

"You don't want her, she isn't even pure!" She yelled and Sam stopped in his tracks.

"She is a slut, she is not pure," she said again and there were some laughs from the pack.

Sam looked at me with hurt eyes which killed my wolf and I.

"Get away from me," he said and shifted. His dark black wolf ran into the woods and disappeared.

"Haha, he doesn't want you!" Allie laughed and I was hurt. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me outside, it was Josh, the Beta.

"Come on," he said with a cold tone. We got in the car and he drove off.

"Where is he going?" I asked.

"To clear his head," he responded, "You hurt him. How could you?"

"It isn't like that," I whispered.

"Well a mate is suppose to wait for the other, not sleep around!" He yelled, "and you, slut, pissed off my best friend. How do you-"

I cut him off, yelling, "I WAS RAPED!"