Chapter Two

I woke up with a shooting pain between my legs. I was laying on the bathroom floor in a pool of blood. My head hurt and I was seeing spots. I shut my eyes tight and opened them wide, trying to help focus.

"Why me?" I whispered to myself.

'Hang in there, please."

"Please Rayne, just let me die," I whispered back to my wolf. She won't let me kill myself, she says I need to wait for him.

'Baby, please. We need our mate.'

"We don't have one."

'Yes we do. I sense him, but just don't know where to look. I'm sorry.'

"Rayne, don't apologize. It isn't out fault," I whispered before sliding the cool metal across my thighs. Right when I felt the blood ooze out, Rayne shut me out. She hates when I do this, but she doesn't understand I need a release.

"Summer!" Someone yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I yelled back, my voice cracking.

"Get down here, we are going to a party!" the Alpha yelled, "Don't dress like a slut and cover everything!"

I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. I cleaned up all the cuts I made then threw on my clothing. I put on my nicest black jeans and a pair of black vans. I put on a giant dark blue sweater that covered my collarbone and arms, even my hands.

I walked to the bathroom and gasped and the reflection. I had a few scratches on my cheeks and a black eye. I put a bunch of foundation on to cover everything up. I put a little bit of blush on, so I don't look to ghostly pale, and a little mascara. I took my hair out of my ponytail and it cascaded down my back.

It was an improvement from before. I walked down the stairs and saw the whole pack there. I kept my head low and hid behind a bunch of people.

"Alright, everyone will be on their best behavior for Alpha Samuel. He is hosting a party to find his mate. We will be leaving for the Blood Moon pack," Alpha Dean proclaimed.

The Blood Moon pack is the most ruthless pack alive. They are ginormous in size and have a huge territory. They are said to kill any rogue that enters the territory, no mercy given.

The Alpha is truly terrifying. He is a cold man who is a horrible human. I feel bad for his mate.

We got in the cars and I had to sit with the omegas, even they looked at me in disgust. Here we go.