Chapter Thirteen

It has been a week. I am a mess. They didn't allow me to see Sam, and all I've had is Elliot, even if he isn't real, he is still my baby.

"Elliot," I called out and I stood up, "Baby, who took care of you?"

"Grandma did," he whispered and then giggled, "She is very nice."

"Wait, was it your mommy's mom, or daddy's?" I asked.

"It was yours, mommy," he giggled and I thought, that is impossible.

"Honey, are you sure because my mom was alive and still is," I said.

"Grandma says she isn't your mommy, she said it was for your protection," Elliot said and crawled in the bed with me.

"So my real mother is dead?" I asked with a few tears in my eyes.

"Mommy, don't be sad," he whispered and tucked himself under my arm, "it's fine."

"Okay baby, how do I see you and not anyone else?" I asked.

"But your my mommy, so you have to," he said and snuggled closer to me.

"Okay, let's go to sleep," I said and wrapped my arm around him tight and pulled the blanket up.

Sam's POV
I have been watching. She is not making any progress. She keeps talking about this Elliot boy and it's really making Blaze mad. Blaze continues to growl in my head when she talks about her baby.

'That should be our pup,' he growled.

"Don't say that. Yes, I am angry that some other male mutt impregnated her, but I don't want a dead pup," I whispered.

'Dead or not, whatever it is, she can see him. I can sense her wolf, Rayne is even excited at the fact they have a pup.'

"I wish she would love us," I whispered, "she never will though because of who we are and what we did."