Chapter Fourteen

"Darling, wake up," someone whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and stared into his eyes. Sam's deep gorgeous eyes.

"Wh-what," I whispered and looked around. I was laying in my room.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"You were in a coma," he said, tears in his eyes.

"Wh-what?" I asked confused.

"I met you and it was like love at first sight. We went back to your old pack, we came back and we went to bed...you didn't wake up," he said as a tear fell down his cheek.

"So none of the Elliot stuff happened?" I asked.

"Who is Elliot?" He said with a light growl.

"Nothing, it was in my dream," I whispered and he hugged my waist and buried his head into my stomach.

"You were gone for a week," he whispered and looked into my eyes, "You almost died twice."

"I don't understand. Everything felt so real?" I asked quietly.

"Baby, please don't hurt yourself ever again, during your coma, you had crazy brain activity. You were hurting yourself and they wanted to declare you brain dead, but I couldn't lose you. I'm glad you are back with me," he said and started to cry.

"So we came back from my pack and I fell asleep...then I'm waking up now?" I asked trying to process this. How was it a dream? It felt so real.

Sam's POV
My wolf and I came up with this genius idea, we had to take out the part with Elliot in her life. It was only going to hurt her.

The pack doctor gave her this drug that will basically keep the "crazy" side out. Elliot will not be any problem to her, or even me.

It hurt us to see her happy with another male's child, yes I love seeing the smile on her face, but not when she is talking to herself.

"Can we eat something? I'm really hungry," she whispered and gripped the sheets.

"Yeah, anything for you princess and she slowly stood up. I grabbed her arm and helped her up, she was very weak.

"NOBODY SAY A WORD TO THE LUNA ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!" I growled through the mind link to the whole pack. They all responded with yeses and okays. I can't let anyone ruin this.

Summer's POV
We slowly walked down the stairs and sat in the kitchen. I sat on a stool and Sam just stood next to me. I looked so dazed and out of it, but Sam's voice got me out of my trance.

"Rose, will you make us some omelets with bacon?" Sam asked the woman and she smiled and nodded. She started throwing things on the stove, one by one. The smell instantly hit me.

The crisp warm bacon, with the strong smell of onions and pepper invaded my nostrils...it smelled...gross.

I instantly got up and ran to the bathroom. I put my head in the toilet and threw up anything that was in me, mostly liquids.

"It's okay, darling," Sam whispered while holding my hair back and rubbing my back.

"What is...going on," I whispered.

"You are really warm," he said as he put his hand on my forehead.

"Werewolves don't get sick!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, we will go to the pack Doctor," he suggested and I nodded, well not before putting my head back in the toilet.