Chapter 6 ( just friends? )

Dans P.O.V
Dan couldn't believe he just said that. Those words ran through his mind all day and night
"I think I like you"
Dan was and happy as ever. When he went to school, he and Phil hung out all of the tim, but today Phil wasn't there. He decided to text him.

Dan: hey, you at school?
Phil: no, not today... I don't feel good
Dan: oh, okay. Feel better!
Phil: thanks 🙂

Dan didn't feel like Phil wasn't feeling good, so he decided to go check on him after school.

After school cuz why not?

Phils P.O.V
I can't go to school! Not after I said all that. I told him I liked him, it's going to be awkward, he was my only friend and I just had to go and ruin it
But he said he felt the same.

Phil was feeling fine, he just didn't want to face Dan at school, because of what happened a couple days a go. He started crying because he didn't know what to do. Dan was hi best friend and now he feels like he lost him due to some stupid feelings that he knew he should've kept to himself.
A couple of minutes later he heard a knock on the door. Phil got up and looked through the peephole and saw Dan standing there
Oh god he's going to say how he doesn't want to talk t me anymore and Mae fun of me for liking another boy.
Phil opened the door.
"Hey, you don't look sick at all, is everything okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine" Phil said in a sad tone.
"Why were you crying?"
"I-I wasn't" he lied
By now Dan had already let himself inside and the were both in Phils room.
"Yes you were, I can see the redness and puffiness in your eyes, now tell me why you were crying"
"You'd probably think I'm stupid"
" No I won't, I promise"
Phil was hesitant at first, but decided to let it all go.
"Because I thought you didn't want to talk to me again. I got scared, I though you would reject me at school and not hang out with me anymore, you're my only friend Dan, and I don't want to loose you." Phil started to cry again. Soon later he felt a warmth over his body. Dan was hugging him saying that everything was going to be okay. Phil hugged back and a few seconds later they pulled away.
"What made you think that?" Dan asked very confused.
"Because I said that I liked you."
Dan laughed and shook his head.
"Really!? Because of that? I told you I felt the same way."
"Yeah I guess you did" Phil chuckled.
Phil looked up to see Dan staring at him, Phil stared back not even realizing he was staring back. Suddenly the stare got deeper, it was brown on blue and there was no tearing apart. Phil suddenly started to lean in and so did Dan. Phil closed his eyes, he could feel the warmth of dans lips close to his, suddenly they heard the front door open.
"PHILIP!??? ARE YOU HOME??"
"YEAH MOM!" Phil yelled back
Dan got up
"I think I need to go home now" he chuckled
"See you tomorrow?"
"Umm yeah" Phil said
Phil walked Dan outside after introducing him to his mom.
Phil closed the door and breathed heavily. He went up to his room and plopped down on his bed. And thought

Great timing mom!

Damn 😊🤗😏