Chapter 8

Dans P.O.V
Dan was at home and couldn't believe what happened between him and Phil on Sunday. He kept thinking about it, but he was confused.
What did that make us?
Are we still friends?
Are we more than friends?
Dan told himself not to worry about it too much, so he got ready for school.

At school

Dan was in the front of school waiting for Phil to walk through. He waited and waited, but Phil never showed up. Dan was confused, but wasn't suprised because Phil was late everyday. So Dan decided to walk to class by himself. 45 minutes passed and there he was, just as Dan expected. Phil looked different today, he dressed a bit nicer he wore and all balck shirt and black jeans and his hair actually looked like he did something with it, Dan wasn't going to lie. He thought he looked hot.
"Late again mister Lester?" The teacher asked
"Sorry ma'am"
Phil sat next to Dan and went on wth class like normal until the teacher assigned a project. Dan didn't care, because she always let them choose partners for projects, but this time it was different. She chose the partners for this one.
"Okay class, you will have to do a video project. You can make whatever you want, a skit, a gaming video, or just a video about you talking about life! But it does have to be school appropriate. I will be choosing partners for this project, because everyone picks all the same people and I believe that you should work with someone new!"

Dan looked at Phil nervously. What if he didn't get Phil?

"Hopefully we're partners" Phil said to Dan
"Yeah" Dan replied

"Okay! Listen for your names.

Linda and Sarah
Susan and mike
Dan and Pj
Phil and Chris "

And the list went on. Dan didn't mind working with Pj, but he DID mind Phil working with Chris. See the thing was Dan and Chris were the best of friends until they started dating. Dan and. Chris always got along but when their relationship started everything took a turn, it was like Chris turned into a completely different person. When they were friends Chris was always so sweet and nice and innocent, but when he started dating Dan, he turned into a monster.
Dan was worried about Phil. When she announced Chris and Phils name Chris turned around and made an evil look at Dan. Dan knew this wasn't going to end well.

Lunch

Dan and Phil were walking together at lunch, but there had been one question that was running around Dans mind all day.
What are we?  He thought
"Hey... Um Phil?"  Dan asked a little scared
"Wha- what umm what are we?"
Phil froze for a second and smiled.
"I don't know" Phil blushed
"Oh" Dan said a disappointed tone.
"What do you want to be?" Phil asked eagerly.
"I don't know" now Dan was blushing, he didn't want to talk about this anymore. He wanted to wait a little and see what happened.

This was sorta boring IK, but next chapter is good! (Friday) 👌🏻👌🏻