Chapter 9

Dans P.O.V

Dan woke up the next morning feeling like crap. The sun creeped through the blinds shining in on dans eyes. He looked at the time 6:24 am.
"Okay a few more minutes wouldn't hurt"
He laid back down, but couldn't go back to sleep. He gave up and checked his phone. Once Dan clicked on the power button a bunch of notifications popped up. He looked at them closer still blinded by the bright light of the screen
25 messages from Phil❤️
Dan started to get worried. When he opened the messages, he was no longer worried. They were all cute and weird messages like
DANN!!!! Wake up!! I miss youuuuu.
Or like,
Remember that time you played piano for me over the phone to help me go to sleep? You should do that again.❤️🎶

But there was one message that excited Dan. He read over and over thinking about all of the possibilities of what could happen good and bad. The message said

Dan! When you wake up, text me back I want to tell you something 😊.

Dan texted Phil back after thinking about all of the things Phil could say, but Dan knew that it wouldn't be anything bad.

Hey, you dork! 😂

Once Dan sent it, his phone started to ring.

Incoming call from Phil❤️

Dan answered immediately.

"Hey" Dan said feeling somewhat nervous.
"Danny bear!" "I want to tell you something.."
"Yes Phil?"
"You know when you asked questions to me yesterday about us?"
"Um....... Yeah?" Dan was fully confused now.
"Come downstairs and open your door."
"You're really no-"
"HURRY ITS COLD AND YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE STARING AT ME"
Dan hung up the phone and ran downstairs to the front door. He looked through the peep hole, but nobody was there. He opened the door to see nobody there. Dan breathed heavily a little disappointed. Just as Dan was about to close the door he felt a sudden warmth go across him and suddenly he was on the floor. He giggled to see Phil on top of him laughing.
"You're such a dork" Dan laughed.
"Shush, and open this!" Phil handed Dan a small box. He took the box from Phils hands and opened it and saw a white piece of paper folded up inside of it. Dan looked at Phil in confusion. He picked up the paper and unfolded it. Once opened Dan saw what was written on the paper.
Will you be my boyfriend?
Dan looked at Phil and they just stared at each other for a while.
"So is that a no?" Phil asked having a sad tone in his voice.
"No" Dan said smiling "it's a yes"
Phil looked up in suprise.
"Really?!" Phil asked
"Really." Dan said.
"Yay!"
"You're such a dork" Dan giggled

"But I'm your dork" Phil replied

Dan blushed, he was super excited,but was trying to keep his cool.
"Wanna go upstairs and play video games?" Dan asked. "You can sleepover, my parents won't be home for a while"
"Okay!" Phil said.
They both went upstairs and played video games. Phil sitting in Dans lap. They ordered a pizza and watched a movie in the living room. They were cuddling on the couch bunched up in what seemed like hundreds of blankets. Everything was fine until they heard the door unlock. Phil jumped away from Dan.
"What do we do?"
"Nothing"
"What do you mean?"
"My parents know"
"Know that we're dating?"
"No, they know I'm gay. It's fine with them."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but don't get your hopes up on meeting them, they might not even come through that door"
Dan and Phil waited for Dans parents to come into the house, but they never did. Instead they heard the car pull out of the driveway and leave. Dan breathed out heavily, he was actually excited to see his parents, but like always they left.
"Are you okay?" Phil asked worried
"Yeah, I'm fine, just like I told you they didn't even come through that door" Dan said in a sad tone.

Authors note,
IK! Next chapter would be better, probs updating later today soo yeah....get ready 🙏🏻