Chapter 15

Phils P.O.V
Phil woke up the next morning and immediately felt guilty. He let Chris take advantage of him, he felt disgusting how could he have kissed Chris?! The first time he tried to pull away, but when Chris tried again he let him.
Should I tell Dan? What would happen?
Phil got up and got ready for school.

School

Phil walked through the gates and saw Dan waiting for him. Once they made eye contact he saw Dan smile and start walking over to him. A shower of guilt falls over Phil he needs to tell Dan right now.
"Hey!" Dan says
"Hey. I-i really need to talk to you"  Phil said with a sad guilty tone
"What's wrong?" Dan asked nervously.
"I-I it's about Chris."
Dan suddenly feel his heart drop at the mention of his name.
"Wha-what about him" Dan said trying to hold back tears.
"When I was at his house working on the project, we-- He- he kissed me." Phil said putting his head down.
Dan couldn't even say anything, he just stared at Phil with cold eyes and walked away.

Dans P.O.V
"Dan wait!" He heard as he started to walk away.
He felt tears falling down his eyes and the cold wind hit his face. He eventually got tired and stopped walking. Dan was annoyed and felt like he was played.  When Dan looked up, he saw Chris walking up to him.
"Get the hell away from me" Dan said trying not to cry again.
"Wow! Danny boy you've changed."
"Shut up Chris and leave me alone"
"Oh you heard? Yeah, pretty fun night on Saturday" Chris said with a smirk layed out on his face.
"Chris just leave!" Dan said back
"What happened to my Dan? What happened to the boy I used to know? The boy who used to get into trouble, the one who used to break into people's gardens, the one who used to be my bear?"  Chris said
"Chris I'm telling you just leave!"
"So? How are you and philly?"
"We're done," Dan said in a firm voice "you could have fun with him. I hope you two the best" Dan said tears falling down his face again.
"As you say". And with that Chris walked away.

Phils P.O.V 
Phil stopped running for Dan deciding he needed some space. Phil walked to class and met up with Chris.
"Hey have you seen Dan?"
"I think he went home early." Chris said.  Phil looked down, he was so stupid for letting Chris do that.
"I'm sorry, Chris I need to go"
At that Phil walked out of the classroom and ran towards dans house.
Once he got there he knocked on the door. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and the door unlock and open.
"What the hell do you want?" Dan said in a serious tone obviously not wanting to see Phil.
Phil noticed that Dan had been crying for a while due to his puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.
"You didn't let me explain!" Phil said
"What!? That you kissed my ex! You barely knew him! You don't know Chris like I do! You can't just go around thinking he's just a nice person!"
"I'm sorry Dan! What do you want!!?? You don't even let me explain!!" Phil yelled back.
"Then explain!"
"Okay, so i was at Chris's house and everything was fine, he tried to kiss me but I pulled back and he did it again and we kissed nothing more.... And if I didn't feel bad about it, I wouldn't have told you." Phil said a tear falling down his face. They just stared at each other for a while until Dan spoke, he looked to the floor.
"I'm sorry Phil, I overreacted I don't know what I was doing, I'm sorry" Dan said walking up to Phil hugging him.
"It's okay" Phil said, he thought about saying this for a couple of seconds but then realized Dan needed to hear these words, before  thinking about it one make time,  he said it,
"I love you"

At those words Dan opened his eyes wide and looked at Phil and smiled.

Authors note:
This chapter sucks! I try to make it better, but I can't lol.