Chapter 18

Phils P.O.V
Phil wanted to know what was going on with Dan. Ever since Chris went to his house he's been on edge. Phil knows that dan doesn't tell him everything, but he thinks he should considering Phil is his boyfriend.
"Dan?" Phil asks
"Yeah? What's up?" Dan replies.
"Why don't you tell me about Chris?" He asked trying to be as subtle as possible. He heard Dan sigh.
"Do you really want to know?"
"Yeah sort of"
"Okay" Dan took a deep breath and started telling Phil about Chris.
"So when Chris and I were dating, everything was fine and we were happy together, until one day. He accidentally hit me and I got scared. He then realized that he could have power over me, so the second time we got in an argument, he hit me across the face on purpose and I looked in his eyes and there was no more love, it was just ...... Power and hate" Dan started to cry " at first it would only be times when we argued, but then if I did something wrong like go out without his permission he'd hit me. One day it was just too much so I left him. And the reason I didn't leave him before was because I was too scared. I knew what he's capable of and I was scared." Dan said his breath hitched and tears rolling down his face.
Phil just stared at Dan with loving eyes and wiped away his tears. Phil still wanted to learn more about dans past, but decided to wait a couple days for that. He kisses dans cheek and hugs him.
"I won't let anyone hurt you. Okay?"
Dan didn't say anything, he just nodded and looked at Phil admiring his features. Phil gave him a soft smile and said, "wanna go to my house? We can tell my parents about.. Us" he said nervously.
"Are you sure. Have you told them yet?" Dan asked
Phil shook his head
"No, but they're about to find out. Let's go. Plus you need to get out of the house."  Dan giggled and went outside with Phil and into dans car.
The car ride was silent, but a comfortable one. They reached Phils house and pulled up into the driveway. Phil jumped out of the car.
"Let's just get this over with" he said confidently.
Phil opened  the door and called for him mom.
"IN HERE SWEETIE!"  They walked into the kitchen to see dans mom cooking dinner. She looked at them and smiled.
"Oh! Hello Daniel, care to join us for dinner? It'll be ready soon."
Dan smiled at her
"Thanks Mrs.Lester"
She smiled.
"Your dad is in the back" she said.
Phil took a deep breath.
"Actually mom? Can I talk to you and dad for second?"
"Yeah sure...."
They went into the back and called for Phils dad. They were all in the living room. Phil standing next to Dan.
"I have to tell you guys something"
Phil was shaking "me and Dan - Dan and I are umm dating"
Phils mom smiled and his dad just laughed.
"We already know that" they said at the same time. Phils face lit up and he smiled.
"How?"
"How could you not tell? Everytime Dan comes over, I check on you guys while you're sleeping and you're always cuddling." His mom giggled.
"Oh, okay..... Thanks!" Phil said walking away and bringing Dan upstairs with him.
"Well that was easy" Dan said. They laughed and went to Phils room.
They were both sitting on Phils bed watching a movie. Phil looked over and started staring at Dan.
"You're not going to understand whats happening if you keep looking at me the whole time" Dan giggled.
"But I don't want to watch the movie" Phil said leaning in. Dan looked at Phil leaning in and so did he.
They started kissing each other,but this one was longer. The longer it got, the more heated the kiss got. Phil turned over getting on top of Dan, lips still connected. Dan wasn't going to let Phil be the dominant one, so in one quick movement he flipped Phil on his back. The kiss got more and more heated and both boys shirts were off. Dan still on top of Phil, he started to run his hands down Phils chest and started to unbutton his jeans. Just as Dan was going to take Phils pants off, Phils mom yelled for them
"BOYS DINNER IS READY"

They both pulled away and laughed.
"Your mom has such perfect timing." Phil giggled. And got up and put his shirt on. They both walked downstairs and met Phils mom, his dad walked in and noticed Phil's "problem"in his jeans.  He cleared his throat and looked at Dan. Dan laughed nervously and put his hand on his neck.
"Soooo?? How about dinner" Phils Dad said.

Authors note:
This was IDEK but yeah..... Thanks for 100 reads btw ❤️😂