Chapter 19

A couple of months later. (There's smut in this)
Phil was glad that he and Chris were done working on the project. He was also glad they got a good grade on it. Chris hasn't bothered them since that day at dans house.
Today was the day of Dan and Phil's 1 year anniversary and Phil was excited that it was on a Friday.
"Hey Phil!" Dan said walking up to Phil and wrapping his hand around his boyfriend.
"Hey! Are we still going to your house after school?" Phil asked
"Umm yeah. But can you come later though. I need to do something" Dan said. Dan wanted to make tonight special, especially that Phil was his longest relationship.
" yeah sure." 
After school
The bell rang and Dan ran to his car.
He got home and started to set everything up. A couple of hours later, he heard a knock at the door. He looked through the peep hole and saw Phil. He opened the door to see Phil with a gift in his hands.
"It's small but I thought you might like it."  Dan opened the box to see a picture of him and Phil in it. He looked up and gave Phil a hug. He placed the photo on the kitchen counter and handed Phil his gift.
Phil opened it and it was a small lion with a head way too big for his body. Phils eyes widened and he ran up to Dan and gave him a big hug.
"Thank you! I love it so much.!"  Dan smiled at how excited Phil was.
"That's not all." Dan said "follow me."

WARNING!!! SMUT SMUTTY SMUT SMUT! (My friend wrote this for me cuz I was too awkward)

Dan lead Phil to the bedroom. He let Phil open the door first and Phil eyes widened, with amazement, there were flower petals on the floor and the bed was made with fresh sheets. Phil giggled when he felt dans hands wrap around his waist.  He felt little kisses on his neck.
"Do you like it?" Dan said his face getting red.
Phil turned around and wrapped his arms around Dan.
"I love it." He said. Dan smiled and kissed Phil. The kiss deepend the longer it got. Phil suddenly felt his body being pushed over to the bed. His back suddenly feeling the soft cushion under him. Dan was on top of Phil still kissing him adjusting himself so he was fully  on the bed.  Phil smiled into the kiss knowing what was going to happen next, he slipped his hand under dans shirt motioning for him to take it off. Dan listened and took his shirt off separating their kiss for only a few seconds before going back down. Dan did the same for Phil and soon they were both topless. Dan still on top of Phil slid his hand down Phils chest down to the button of his jeans. He undid the button and started to pull of his pants. Phil raised his hips helping Dan in the process, once Phils jeans were off, it was dans turn. Phil unbuttoned dans jeans very easily and took them off. They were both in their boxers small moans escaping from both of their mouths. Dan pulled away and started to kiss Phils neck. Phil was a moaning mess under Dan as Dan hit his sweet spot on his neck. Dan started to go down leaving a trail of kisses over Phils body. Dan reached Phils waist line stopping the kisses. He looks at Phils member and looks back up at Phil to see his eyes are closed and and waiting for Dan. He looks back down and starts to pull off his boxers. Once Phils boxers are fully off, Dan wraps his hand around Phils member and movies it up and down in a slow motion.
"Ah-fuck" Phils breath hitches. This goes on for a few more minutes until Dan stops. Phil wines at how the sudden warmth leaves.
"Turn around." Dan says.
Phil does as dans says and turns over. Dan is close so he has no time for putting a condom on so he just goes in. Plus this isn't his first time he's done this with Phil. Phil moans a loud moan almost screaming at the sudden pressure that's inside him. Dan mines his hips in and out. Muffled moans fill the room
"D-Dan im-close!" Phil says
"M-me too."
Has Dan goes in one more time, he hits Phils prostate making him moan loudly. That sends Dan over the edge and he pulls out just in time. A few seconds after Dan is done Phils climax happens too.
They both lay down on the bed, both breathing heavily. They laugh and look at each other.
"I love you" Dan says
"I love you too, happy one year anniversary." Phil replies.

Authors note!:
THATS THE END!! I guess idk this ending sucks but I promised some people smut so here it is.....HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY THOUGH!! Idk if I'm going to write anymore lol it's a lot of work,but thanks for the reads!!!!