Chapter 13

Phils P.O.V
"You guys already know your partners! So you know what to do" Phil heard as she spoke. Phil was nervous, but excited to work with a new person. He was scared to work with Chris, he kept thinking about what he heard at dans house,what did Chris do?, what did Dan do? Phil knew that they had dated, but never really thought about it. He decided to let it slide, because Phil and Dan were dating.
"Hey Phil! We're going to have so much fun on this project! I'm Chris by the way." He said walking up to me. I shook his hand,
"Well, you already know who I am. So what are we going to do for this project?"   Phil looked at Chris, he had brown hair and green eyes, he was wearing a green hoodie with a blue shirt underneath with black jeans and black vans. Phil wasn't going to lie, he thought Chris was cute, but not as cute as Dan. 
"We should do something funny" Phil suggested "like a photo booth thing or playing a scary game?"
"Yeah sure!" Chris agreed "that sounds fun! I have a camera at house so we can film there." Chris said.
"Sounds great! Um... When can we start?
"We can go to my house after school today, if that's okay with you." Chris said.
"Yeah sure"
Chris and Phil talked and got to know each other a little more for the rest of class. The bell rang and Chris and Phil said their goodbyes, exchanged numbers and went their separate ways.    Phil walked up to Dan and intertwined their fingers together.
"So, want to come over today after  school?"  Dan asked.
"I can't"
"Why?"
"I'm going to Chris's house to do our project." Phil said. Phil noticed Dan tense up at the mention of Chris.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine, just be careful okay?"
"What do you mean?" Phil knew what Dan meant.
"It's just Chris is my ex... And I don't know I'm just overreacting."
"Oh.... Okay"

Skip lunch

The bell rang and Dan and Phil walked out of the gate together.
"Hey Phil!" Phil heard Chris call for him. Phil waved back and looked at Dan.
"Have fun, but not too much fun" Dan giggled nervously.
"I promise" Phil said back and gave Dan a kiss and left.
"Hey Chris!" Phil said.
"Oh? You and Dan are a thing?"
"Yeah" Phil smiled.
"Cool!" Chris said. Chris's house was not too far away from the school, it was only about 5 minutes away. He stopped at a house with looked really nice on the outside. They walked in and went to Chris's room.
"Wait here, I'm going to go get the camera."  Chris said walking out of the room. Phil looked around the room, he had a lot of the same interests, like music, Internet and colors of the room. Chris soon came back into the room with a camera.
"What shall we play?" Chris asked "I have a bunch of scary games or we can do the photo booth thing.?"
"Um.. I think we should film about 2 or 3 videos, just in case we don't like one haha"
"That's actually a good idea.... Let's do the photo booth first?"
"Yeah sure!"
They set up Chris's laptop and hit record. They were messing around for about an hour. By the time they were done wrapping up that video, their stomachs were hurting so much from laughing. Chris turned off the laptop and asked Phil if he was hungry.
"I'm going to order a pizza"  he said
"Okay"
Chris ordered the pizza and sat down next to Phil by his desk.
"What do you want to play next?"
"What about fnaf?" (Five nights at Freddy's)
"Okay"
Chris opened the game and turned on the computer. They did the intro and started the game
C: "Jesus Christ why are they moving already?
P: " I know right it's only 2 am!"
They kept playing and looking at the cameras
P: " These cameras are crap! How much is it for a decent one like $100?"
Just as he said that a bear jumped out of nowhere. The volume was all the way up, so it was super loud
C&P: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH"
Phil jumped backwards and his chair leaned too much back and Phil fell of his chair. Chris laughed at Phil and then helped Phil up.
"Oh my god" Phil said.
"I am replaying that in slow motion"
After they filmed that video, they went back to Chris's room. They were watching a movie and eating pizza. They started talking and Phil caught himself staring at Chris. Chris caught Phil and said,
"Why are you staring at me like that?"
"I don't know sorry"
Chris was staring at Phil now. And Phil was staring at Chris. Then Chris spoke.
"Phil?" Chris started to lean in and so did Phil, their faces were only centimeters apart then Phil pulled away.
"Chris, I can't I'm sorry"

Authors note:

This was super long, but there was just a lot of stuff to put in here. Happy Valentine's Day 😊