California

@constanzadiangelo said this, and I never noticed!!!!!

"In California Johnson says. "I'm like everybody else I got fears to face. Nowadays even the real are just the realest fakes. And nobody is really what they seem. Learned that the hard ways cut run deep. And these millions of people put their trust in me. Man, I got a lot of pressure but I must succeed."

"It can mean that Johnson is trying to tell everyone that being gay is not going to change him"

@_shadow_smith_ said this!!!! Omg I can't!!!!

"Johnson says 'best duo in LA since Colby Shaq'. Colby and Shaq were a famous couple meaning Jack and Jack are a duo like Colby and Shaq basically saying that they're together ;)"

And here's what I found since I haven't really thought that much into these lyrics related to Jolinsky until I saw that amazing comment (above lol) :

1. "I'm fresh up in the game and I'm here to stay" means that he's just realizing that he's gay, but he's going to stay that way and has finally accepted it.

2. "I'm a little unorthodox, I can't lie" means that he's a little unusual, meaning that he's gay or bi, and he's not going to lie about it. 

3.  "No I ain't gonna conform" means that he's not going to change that he's gay or bi

Does this make sense???? Comment opinions below!!!!! :)